How do I find information about individual flavors

I noticed that when you open a recipe page, that it’s possible to click on any flavor in that recipe and it opens another page giving specific information about that flavoring. I would like to know how to do the same thing with other flavorings that I have without having to go through a recipe first. So, is there a way to do a search for a specific flavoring and get information about it.

Do you mean on here or in general?

sure, if you click on User, then Flavor List…you will bring up every registered flavor. And you can also search for a particular one on that page as well.

As far as your own flavors…go to User, then My Flavor Stash

2 Likes

Also found under Resources - Flavor List in the main site menu bar

1 Like

yes. Click on ‘User’ , then 'Flavor List’
You can search in there and even sort by Number of recipes with that flavor in it.

oops… others beat me to it. lol

1 Like

Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for

1 Like

No prob. Good luck :smile:

Thanks so much. As it turns out I am working on placing my first order, from TPA, so I can make a few of your recipes.

3 Likes

you can also add flavors that you are looking up into your “shopping cart” (upper right side on flavor page) that way you have a list ready to go :thumbsup:

1 Like

btw…I hope one of the recipes you are making from @Alisa is her Bust-a Nut…holy moly is it delicious!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s one of them. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like