How do i get big fluffy clouds with 70/30 blend?

vape wild seems to know how
my recipes are normally 70/30
get really good flavor but the clouds are not quite what i want
of course i want it all big fluffy clouds and great flavor
suggestions appreciated

1 Like

make it an 80/20 blend.

3 Likes

Yep…what he said. Increase the VG in your base. The type of coil you use is also a factor.

2 Likes

Might have to do that on my next batch of juice-70/30 is running like water in this damn heat Cali has been getting socked with!

4 Likes

that too too too too

2 Likes

The coil is a factor. That and a good set of lungs.

50/50

5 Likes

and don’t open your airflow all the way
tighter airflow increases the fluffiness too

5 Likes

Agreed. I always hear “Airflow airflow” and thought I was the odd-man by closing mine down. I dunno. Flavor and Bob Marley hits are always better for me with less AF.

4 Likes

Lol ikr. We went to a friend’s house last night, my 85/15 mix looked like a 50/50 blend. I didn’t wanted to take my DNA but I should’ve because it was dry hit heaven.

Hit after hit, I had to lower my watt by 10 and by that time, it was just for nicotine consumption really. Flavor was not even there and my wicks just didn’t bother grabbing onto any juice at all.

For a short moment I considered putting my rta in the freezer but I did not lol.

106F is not fun!

1 Like

I feel ya-I was cracking the top of my RTA’s all afternoon and evening yesterday. It got so damn hot in my garage/vape room that I took my devices inside so that the batteries could cool down!

3 Likes

The best you might obtain which might not have been mentioned:
RDA.
More than one coil, quad would be nice.
Lowest ohms you can obtain with greatest coil surface area.
Highest wattage obtainable.
New wick(s).
Pick the recipe with the lowest number of flavors. (no gunk causers like sweeteners and some mixes).
Some flavors produces more clouds than others (Coconut works well for me).

2 Likes

switched to khantal , helped a lot
will try 80/20 but i dont really want to give up to much flavor for cloud

2 Likes