How do i get milky creamy

Hello Im just wondering if someone can help me I love milky creamy velvety kinda puffy taste (vape)in bakery recipes I tried few recipes but its just not there The flavors are somehow muted Im vapin on M2 mesh coils They awesome on commercial e liquid prolly because they loaded with sugar What creams i should use at what percentage Lets say i want to make creamy hazelnut cookie?Any help appreciated I know this topic was probably covered but i can’t find anything

3 Likes

These two are really good. I use the VG version of the OOO Milky Undertone. Add a little Marshmallow for fluffiness.
1-1.5%

1-2%

Marshmallow at 0.5-1% depending on brand

Keep searching and asking, you’ll find the answers!

4 Likes

Have you let them steep, the creamy goodness can take a month + to fully come out depending on the recipe.

4 Likes

What @Plunderdrum said , to add a bit silky / sweet to the base use Cap Sweet Cream so

oOO MILKY UNDERTONE 2
CAP SWEET CREAM 1
Fa Marshmallow .5 to .75
RFSC milk 1

2 Likes

Thank you guys I do steep but not for month lol 3 weeks My juice flavor vas ok but no wow effect I will try the ooo flavour if i can find it I will try fidalgo base but have no idea what RFSC milk is Thanks all for help

3 Likes

Company: Real Flavors
SC: Super concentrate

4 Likes

I think you will be OK without the RF milk instead use a heavier cream . By the way you are right about store bought juice having a higher percentage of sweetener , for a lot of us the flavors contain enough BC we have been mixing for multiple years .

3 Likes

LOL Thanks but I was just helping you out with her question, Actually I think their condense milk works great

3 Likes

I pressed the flag accidentally not sure if it did something but if it did Im sorry I will check online stores and see what i can get

2 Likes

Actually i was thinking about condense milk I like the creamy sweet flavor I can munch on it just on its own Lol Is it going to taste the same in recipes?

2 Likes

To me the condensed milk gives the flavor of a heaver and slightly sweeter milk vape, but its all subjective.

4 Likes

Years ha I stopped smoking 2 months a go thanx to ecigs Mixing for month Got lots to learn Also the vapers tongue is pain in the bug I keep experiencing it a lot Can’t taste the flavor

4 Likes

Sound good to me will try it as well )

3 Likes

That message was meant for her lol , But yes you are absolutely correct … RFSC Condensed milk would be great. Thats a Flavor I always forget about , great recommendation

3 Likes

Congrats im happy for you , Your taste will come back in time , ive been lucky not to get vapors tounge I do get tired of a recipe but can always taste it… Just keep on trying , although this isnt rocket science it does take patience …

3 Likes

Oh my I just got a great idea for a rice milk recipe ty…

5 Likes

say it with me, OoO

3 Likes

This is a good idea to try for vapors tongue.
I just have a strong menthol lemon vape, occasional puff on it helps alot.

2 Likes

This frequently indicates that you are mixing a/the flavors too strong (and your taste buds go into overload and shut down [become desensitized to the flavor] as a result).

Not saying this is always the case, but it’s something to check. :wink: There’s also the very strong possibility that since you’ve only recently quit smoking, your taste buds are still adjusting.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Your probably right I think it maybe the leftover commercial juices im vaping on After few vapes they completely changing into difrent flavors leaving kinda sour taste in my mouth Or maybe ye its because i stopped smoking recently

1 Like