How do I layer two fruits

Hi I’m after mixing strawberry and lemon I’m wanting a lemon taste of inhale and strawberry on exhale but i just can’t seem to work it out. What i get is just lemon or a modelled flavour.
Didn’t know if someone could point me in the right Direction please.

5 Likes

What have you tried ??? Have you tried using your Alpine strawberry at a low percent …

3 Likes

Hey that strawberry yet do you think at 1.5% juicy lemon fa and lemon Sicily fa both at 1%

3 Likes

Strawberry ripe tfa 3% sweet strawberry cap 2%
Fa juicy lemon 2%

2 Likes

Try FW lemonade @5pct FA lemon sicily @.5 in a 10ml bottle then add a drop of Alpine Strwberry if that doesnt get you there add another drop of alpine and so on until you get where you want the ratio… .25 sweetner to .5

Maybe pump the FW lwminade to 6 its weak

5 Likes

I may be misunderstanding, but the way it reads (to me) is like you’re hoping for a 50/50 split (so to speak). IOW, one complete thing on one side of the coin, and another experience on the other side of the coin.

It may be a limitation of where in at in my journey (or just over thinking it), but honestly, I’ve never encountered such an experience. There almost always seems to be something else that “rides along with it.” So you may have to settle, but I won’t go so far as to say it’s impossible. lol
I will say though, that the simpler the mix (2 ingredients?) the better your chances should be. At least with this particular goal.

I’d suggest looking more for ‘highlights’.
In that vein, I’d recommend FA strawberry (for the exhale), as it has a tendency (in my experience) to be more noticeable on the olfactory senses than most others.

Not sure what kind of lemon you’re after (candy or realistic) so I’ll abstain comment on that for now.

Whatever the case, you want a lemon that hits the tongue well, but with minimal notice on the exhale. (Last part added primarily to possibly help one of our “lemon experts” trigger on, and add a suggestion)

7 Likes

Thank you for your advice Sparkslfly

4 Likes

Thank you fidalgo_vapes

4 Likes

Spot on.
You often get “more” flavor on the exhale because the vapor goes through your nose where you pick up a lot more nuances than it just going through your mouth. But there’s certainly no method to add 1 flavor for the inhale, another for the exhale and yet another for the aftertaste. It doesn’t work like software that you can program.
Usually the stronger flavor is what you get on the inhale and the back note is what you’ll pick up on the exhale. Anything that’s very sweet or pungent will often keep lingering (and can easily cause vaper’s tongue).

@Englishguy If you want to become good at layering flavors, it helps a hell of a lot to know your concentrates and the only way to get that knowledge is to do your single flavor tests. Don’t just test everything at 5% but find your workable range from minimum to maximum usage. Learn about their properties etc. Some flavors gain strength with % increase while others start to play a different game all together.

4 Likes

Thank you everyone in here are very knowledgeable thank you

2 Likes