How do I make 100ml 0mg strawberry custardflavour

Sounds like your making this to sell to someone?

If you are we will bill you separately :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

:v::nerd::v:ā€¦

1 Like

OK so I made it and tryed its taste really nice but needs steeping and no Iā€™m making for my own

3 Likes

There you go! 20% is a lot but if you like it, who cares, right?

My favorite strawberry custard recipe is this one:

1 Like

26%!..ooft!

4 Likes

shucks i already started lmao jk jk

2 Likes

smh smart ass lmao gotta love it though

2 Likes

Have got some of this steeping away in the cupboard - am excited to try it! :grin:

2 Likes

Next time add 10% instead of 20% as its too tasty and wonā€™t be nice so either 10% or 15% should be nice

1 Like

I have never heard of that flavor vendor, what does it say on the bottle exactly?

1 Like

Dang @SthrnMixer, this guyā€™s been signed up for 9 hours and hes already got one excellent professor to help him, whadaluckyfellaā€¦:wink:

See this is why I love this place, people helping and not bashing or being rude, only forward. This is why this forum is the best. Go to any other site and see if you would get help and respected. Kudos Robert, you are a gentleman and a scholar, my hats off to youā€¦

8 Likes
3 Likes

I found what you have at this web site:
http://vapours-r-us.co.uk/30ml-extra-strong-concentrated-flavourings-for-e-liquids/
Iā€™m sure they would give you information how to mix it, my guess is 10% but Iā€™d ask.

2 Likes

If you have more VG, PG and a couple other bottles, you can can mix half a bottle of unflavored and add half of the mix you currently have. For example, if you have a thirty mil bottle, fill it half way with unflavored and half way with the 20% flavored mix you have. Then itā€™ll be 10% of the flavor and you wonā€™t have wasted any of your flavoring concentrate. I used to do this kind of thing to reduce my nic levels all the time and it works the same for flavor levels. Also, steeping is important. Maybe thatā€™s all it needs.

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t have started with 100ml, Iā€™d rather mix 4 x 10ml bottles at 5, 10, 15 & 20 wait a week and a month and sample them all to determine the proper dosage of flavor.

3 Likes

I always start with 5 mils at a time until I know a certain amount or combo isnā€™t utterly horrid, lol. :confounded:

2 Likes

exactly , great minds must think alike that was my suggestion in like the 3rd or 4th post its just makes sense right

1 Like

yeah Iā€™m far too gung ho for that businessā€¦BANG IT IN YOUā€™LL BE FINE!! lmaooo :joy:

3 Likes