How do you keep track of your flavor wishlist?

looked just like this one!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Had to get a bigger cell phone so I could get larger print.

3 Likes

you have no idea! that thing had a HUGE back seat!

1 Like

I think i had forgotten to log in :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Haha, i got that from nicvapes. Helpful

2 Likes

i had a 79 grand marquis. Loved that car

1 Like

almost the same car!

2 Likes

I forgot all about my wish list I just went to it and I now have 22 of the flavors on my wish list!:grin:

2 Likes

I’m old school simple. On the back of a piece of mail along with my flavor notes. From there I just update my recipes and keep one master wish list.

1 Like

+1 for using the ELR shopping list. I’ve found that when I keep wishlists with specific companies and order from more than one, I wind up double purchasing stuff. So, keeping everything together on ELR makes it easy to see it all in one place. And easy to add to stash. And easy to add to shopping list from a recipe. So just easy overall. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

no, i don’t keep track even though i am always experimenting with new flavors etc… i make small batches for new experimentations, large batches for good juices… but the thing goes like this

1. what i want to make? THIS!!!
  2. what do i need as basic flavors? that…
  3. how this juice could be done better or imho i could make it better? layering it… etc etc… Just got an idea…
  4. let’s go to the vape store and buy these stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH i am always playing mostly with same flavors mostly… i have a basic stash of like 10-20 flavors, i usually keep the quantities i want up to date… and when i want to experiment with something i just buy the new ones in the “exact” amount that i hope will work for me… :slight_smile:

What I hate is when a flavor bottle is almost empty and order another one. Then find when it comes in have another full bottle. So have 2 full bottles. Now before I order check my full bottle stash.

3 Likes

I just did the same thing thought I was out of marshmallow ordered 2oz.
bottle then found a brand new 2 oz. bottle of marshmallow :rage:

1 Like