How do you keep track of your flavor wishlist?

All through comments on here, i keep thinking, oh i have to buy that! i put bunch on wizard labs in my shopping cart, but when i went back later in the day, the cart had emptied itself. Now, i know I’m forgetting some flavors. Where do y’all keep your flavor shopping list?

6 Likes

Put it in your wish list.

4 Likes

On the recipe side of the site, i use that as my master shopping list and then i go to the sites i buy the flavorings from and create a list there as well.

7 Likes

It’s under user shopping list.
You can put them there directly from any recipes.

5 Likes

they have shopping list on this site? Now I’m off to look for it.

4 Likes

Yep AND if you see a recipe you like and dont have all the flavorings for it you can click the blue wrench to add the ones yer missing.

5 Likes

Awesome! I think my eyes are getting worse. The tiny print on my phone, i completely didn’t see it. Thank you

3 Likes

I usually write my down in my lil e liquid book :smile:

5 Likes

I hear that! I have a fancy cell phone and can barely read anything on the dern thing, to the point that i only use it for calls and pictures.

4 Likes

Hey @Ken_O_Where, there is this new invention, just came out so you may not have heard of it!

Are you ready for it?

Glasses!!!
:rofl: LOL sorry I couldn’t help it!!!

4 Likes

I have some of them new fangled contraptions but i prefer my overly big monitor. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They’re overrated. I have to take them off to read the screen.

2 Likes

And taking fancy shots of things you can’t read and zooming the photo, so you can read it. My lifehack for a while, I’d better get some glasses. Soon. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@SensesTaker @daath thinks of about everything. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Ken_O_Where Just suck it up, accept it, and move backwards, just like I did. NO more tiny text, butt dialing, app bullshit, just a good ole phone…

4 Likes

If you have an account it should ask if you wish to merge the old cart. I used to go through the same frustrating scenario on there. I finally got it figured out.

3 Likes

I remember those! I never owned one, but I do remember thinking "a phone, in a car?! Where does it get a dial tone from?!"
Fast forward almost 20 years and I finally get a cellphone.
Yup, I’m at the Legendary level of stubborn.

4 Likes

@Flavologist

2 Likes

@SensesTaker Lotta good answers here already !!! I haven’t shopped with them yet, but with the vendors I use, I just log in (to my account on their site), and then it stays there if I log back out, and back in. Sounds great right ???

Weeelllllll some of them then start to email creep on me, “Hey, you got some STUFF in your CART…”. It’s worth it IMO. Wonder if Wiz Labs has their site setup like that.

1 Like

I remember my 1978 Lincon continental, town car! It had a phone and it took up half the trunk! They actually had a special depression in the trunk floor for it!

2 Likes