How do you store your tanks?

A wheelhub does the job :+1:

14 Likes

Nice :slightly_smiling_face: . Very creative idea.

6 Likes

@Hocky79 Looks great. I never would have thought of a wheel hub. Outstanding !!

4 Likes

Thanks, glad to hear that! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I appreciate you saying that :slightly_smiling_face: Itā€™s just something that appeals to the nerd in me.

5 Likes

I love the label maker tags! I bought a Dymo label maker cuz I was tired of using markers and having the juice wipe it away. I havenā€™t looked back since I label everything in my house! Great looking set up there :triumph:

5 Likes

Okay so the wheel hub is a freaking awesome awesome idea. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s like a generic new one and not a used one that you cleaned? Iā€™ve pulled many a hub and bearing in my day of 20 years of certified mechanicsā€¦ That totally would have appealed to me!!

7 Likes

Awesome. Thank you. Yeah Iā€™m addicted to my label maker :smile:

5 Likes

OH YES @MisterSinner, once you get one, youā€™ll never be without one.

6 Likes

I also used a drill, silicone spacers and Half&Half caps (to catch any leaking juice). I can pick the whole thing up as well without tipping any of the tanks. All my other unused tanks sit in the original boxā€™s in storage container. Please note all the other stuff on sides of holder are tools I use frequently when working on the tanks.

13 Likes

Very nice setup :smiley:. I really like the small spaces/holes for the allen keys.

6 Likes

Very nice stand there @Coop3

4 Likes

Thatā€™s really a good idea using the prescription bottles. I hadnā€™t thought of thatā€¦Thanks!

6 Likes

No prob!.You might still be able to get them cheap on Amazon. Size 16 Dram. But like most things now, prices have gone up.

3 Likes

I have plenty of the bottles as I save them for other uses. These will help to keep the odors down and any leaks contained while tanks are stored and ready to be vaped. I have tanks on the ready for different occasions.

6 Likes

Sounds good. I use them to keep cat hair out of the rdas and tanks. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

I use my 9mm trays.

8 Likes

Nice. :+1: Iā€™ve used short 9mm trays too.

This was a while back.

9 Likes

You could probably order something like that off Amazon!

5 Likes

Iā€™ve used half doweling, that i drilled holes and cut to size. Any extra staining or painting is up to you.
I am also using medication bottles. Lol

7 Likes