How do you store your tanks?

Hey coop thanks for that I will look into those Google those names but I hear you though I stay low wattage I don’t care about the clouds I care about flavor I do like density. But yeah I bought a caliburn g, due to the fact that it fits in my Carhartt front pocket the one with the pen pocket sewn in. I tried to lanyard and it kept whacking me in the face. I am a big UWELL fan.
I hear you’re on the guessing game it’s overwhelming.
When I asked I thought right away …like why bother asking. Seems my tastes for tanks flavors etc are so opposite of others. Perfect example, people love shisha strawberry . I got it . no bueno. BI think it smells like hookah Coals. reminds me of when I used to moonlight in a joke shop / head shop after my mechanic shift thanks for the suggestions!

2 Likes

Yeah I experimented with 10ml DIY e-Juice first before I made the full 120ml. 10ml was enough to know if I liked something or not. Once you have enough e-juice recipes that you like you can group them into a couple different batches and then rotate which batch you make at one time.
Takes me about 8 or 10 months to go through (12) 120ml bottles and I buy enough flavors, PG VG to make 3 sets of the one batch. When I finish the 3rd set I will switch to a second batch of different flavored E-Juice and order different supplies. Bull City is my go to place also since River Supply is out of game now.

4 Likes

I ride a motorcycle 80% of time so a lanyard is a must for me but I make connection to pod or mod myself and they can also clip onto a key ring clip attached to my belt when walking around. If its a NFIX or something small like that I just tuck it between the buttons on a shirt or inside of sweatshirt when walking. Picture is example of Mod Lanyard case only because I use wide latex bands for the NFIX, Aspire Breeze and Aegis Boost. No pics readily available to show you what I mean.

6 Likes

Just took a pic to give you idea for attaching lanyards to small devices.

6 Likes

When you ride do you tuck your lanyard/device into your jacket? It’s not flapping around in the breeze, right?

4 Likes

I currently ride a Honda GL1800 with a F4 windshield so I don’t have any problem with device being pushed around by wind while outside jacket just hanging (windshield creates a static pocket of air). Been to all 48 Continental states on it and 5 countries in European Alps on a BMW 1200 RT without any issues. Out West it’s easy to be going 100 mph on open roads with wide bends and it was fine then as well. If it’s pouring rain I just tuck in into rain jacket one handed. It’s the best thing on a bike. If you don’t have a windshield you might try a metal cable lanyard to keep it from blowing all over.

4 Likes

Yes this is awesome I actually took those shoelace for running shoes oh I don’t know what to call them you lace them through and squeeze the little clips they’re like tie downs without tying your shoes and stuck a flat shoelace through there, made a loop pulled it tight against the caliber and on the open ends I took the clamps off the zippers on my North face bag to clamp around my neck I think Vapors are naturally ingenuitive! Get some great ideas some good stuff there BIG TIME STUFF

4 Likes

I just noticed I think, there’s two of the Tesla ?..3D printed ultralight Vapes mods to the left of your picture of your wooden desk setup. I know there’s another company that makes the exact same mod at my local brick and mortar. I’m using the Tesla WYE right now in the car I love I love how it’s double battery but still super light. E ven with two batteries and a crown 3 tank.
Not a fan how it doesn’t match any tank I have but the pro of my pants not falling down is pretty sweet too

3 Likes

Yeah I like the Tesla Wye 200W so much I have two more new ones (Blue, Green) still in box as back up down the road. The Orange/White one was not Tesla and it didn’t work well so I threw it out and replaced it with a white Tesla. I use most of the Mods in picture at home but I like the Tesla the most for reasons you listed plus the fact it feels great in the hand. Gave up a long time ago on trying to match everything for color because for me its not cloths and who cares anyway but White and Black Tesla pretty much go with anything.

4 Likes

Seems like this may be of interest @Coop3 @D-a-M-o-N

4 Likes

Thanks for heads up however due to the many different sizes of my pod mods I will stick to making them myself for maximum hold and fit. The other difference is I can unhook my lanyard and re-hook Pod mod onto a keyring with hook clasp that then hooks onto a belt clip. Very convenient when walking around or when eating out etc…

4 Likes

@JiM210 @Coop3 Man that’s great! and for just a buck!
I just placed an order with fast tech yesterday. I needed some cotton strips for the SMRT TFV 8 baby beast coil re buildable ended up buying a RTA! babys first re-buildable!

I was going to get the MrRight1 X Profile but this was $3 more and it comes with 95 mesh sheets 95 cotton strips. can’t beat that . I can use the strips in the SMRT WoToFo coils… Love those rebuildables it looks like the dead rabbit is almost the same type build comes out so clean looking no just to wait six weeks LOL

5 Likes

I wannt really bad!!

4 Likes

@ladycrooks I mean 37 or 39 bucks? Just for the tank it would have paid that I’ve never had an RTA been wanting one. And supposedly that’s one of the top rated for $2 less it comes with just the tank it’s basically for $2 you get 95 sheets and 95 coils mesh strips to no brainer!
DA LINKKK

5 Likes

I can’t imagine that you’re not going to love this Dead Rabbit ‘R’! Great flavor, and a great design. I’m still using my first coil/cotton that was installed in November 2021. I don’t use it exclusively but I do vape it every day, at least 1/2 a tank each day, often more. I’m using it with the Vapefly Siegfried Tube Mod, a perfect combination.

5 Likes

Just grabbed a few myself from Ecig mafia and the coil kits from Vaping delights.
Thanks for the heads up on these.

5 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! what does the R stand for? I’m guessing rebuildable?
I love how it takes the same coils as the SMRT WoToFo TFV8 Baby Rebuildables.
I am, like you using the same coil from 2 months ago… I didn’t think those smrt coils would be that great …I bought a 5 pack at FastTech, I have to write the dates down on them because they last so long. I’m guessing the hell Vape will be just about the same. I wish all my mods had puff counters but alas they don’t.
who would have ever thought you could get a couple months out of a smok or (I’ve been using it in the Cerberus) tank coil… it’s just unheard of!
from what I can see, are the same looking Style but instead of having three different kinds of mesh there’s just one. I make my life complicated enough with the 7 tanks on seven different mods not including the caliburn they have 4 loaded up pods… I need to keep it as simple as I can haha thanks for the input

6 Likes

Thxx i will purchase when``i can!

2 Likes

Yes, rebuildable.

Let’s see, 95 coils ~2 months of use = ~15.8 years!!!

4 Likes

Half are in the box they came in , the other half in plastic large 3 drawer storage , Im not leaving tanks sitting out sitting in a stand, dust and cat hair in there. No Thanks

3 Likes