How do you use Creams?

Apologies if there is already a similar or existing topic specifically on Creams.

It’s no secret that a seasoned mixer needs a plethora of creams available to make different recipes but, I wanted to further elaborate on the differences in how, why and when they are used. We all have our unique styles, ideas, taste preferences and inspirations when creating original recipes so I thought it would be nice to discuss how we use them.

I personally love really creamy vapes. I mean I really LOVE creamy vapes and for me, I tend to have my go to flavors and combos for specific qualities.

Vienna Cream / Toasted Marshmallow : I love this combo. It provides a smooth creamy base great for fruits and savory flavors also.

Sweet Cream / Bavarian Cream : I use this cream combo the most as it mixes well with pretty much everything.

Do you have any specific combos that you use?

5 Likes

Not sure how this topic ended up in Clones … meant to post in Recipes.

2 Likes

I’ve been on a yogurt kick lately… FLV to be exact.
I mix FLV Yogurt 1.5-2% w/ .75% Cream Fresh or Vienna FA for a fruit yogurt and 1:1 for a smoothie.

Another combo I like…

VBIC my way…
VBIC TPA 2%
Cream Fresh FA .75%
Vanilla Classic FA .75%

For me, mixing more than 4% total creams kinda take over my mixes.

[quote=“Mourning_Glory, post:2, topic:51167”]
meant to post in Recipes.
[/quote] I hope it’s ok that I changed it for you.

6 Likes

Thank you for doing so … I did not know how to move a topic …

1 Like

You can edit here…

1 Like

Thank you … I learn something everyday!!! :blush:

1 Like

I believe you have to be considered a “regular” in order to change titles and categories. If I’m correct, that “status” is set by the forum software and comes with time active, posting, likes given and received, etc.

3 Likes

Now back to the subject at hand!

Creams I use in almost everything are vienna (FA), sweet (TPA), and bavarian (TPA or FW). Pretty much anything that needs creaminess gets Vienna. If I want it super sweet and dessert-y I use, well, sweet cream with it. The bavarian also seems like a sweeter cream to me and works well in just about anything. I use fresh cream (FA) when I want things on the less sweet, more milky side since it’s the closest thing I have to that. Does ice cream count? :stuck_out_tongue: I use vanilla bean ice cream (TPA) a lot for a sweet, creamy vape.

I don’t use whipped cream a whole lot. I have TPA’s and maybe it’s just not a good whipped cream or maybe I just don’t have enough experience with it. I use FA’s Catalan Cream in things that I want to have a ‘darker’ and more spicy flavor. Like, if I’m doing caramel and cream or cinnamon and cream I will use Catalan. I think it goes well with stuff like that.

Ok, that is my no-so-extensive experience with creams. :wink:

6 Likes

I love creams as well. I love meringue FA 1% , Bavarian cream TFA 1% and Marshmallow FA or TFA 1% for a beautiful sweet cream.

Vienna cream LB is a new one to me it is very sweet and has a tiny hint of butteriness that I just love. I like to use it at 2-3% and then while we’re talking Liquid Barn I also love their cream which is a sweet cream buttermilk and it also is great in combo w/ their Vienna. I’ll use the cream around 2.5-2.9%.
They also have a fresh cream and it’s like JoJo said about FA’s pretty much a " milk " base if ya need one.

TFA whipped cream isn’t that great of a whipped cream needs a lot of time and a sweetener or a sweeter flavor w/ it. Vanilla Whipped cream Caps much better whipped cream but does have the vanilla in it.

I love toasted marshmallow and vienna cream as well one recipe that comes to mind w/ both of those is @DarthVapor 's The taro card where those two make a great base for the Taro to blend w/ then you’ve got the SB shisha mmmhhh it’s a great juice.

Vanilla Bean ice cream FW at 2.75 and Vanilla Shisha INW at 1.25-1.50% delicious very sweet ice cream.

Non- traditional creams -
Taro TFA/ FE- gives a deep rooty woodsy creaminess to your mix.
Nougat INW- very creamy and slightly nutty
Milk chocolate TFA very creamy
Cream Cheese icing - very rich and sweet on it’s on it’s a great addition to any cream mix.
Torrone FA- very similar to Nougat INW.

Also if a juice is to acidic and needs softening I will put a cream in the mix.

7 Likes

Cream, Cream, Creamy-Cream… Oh yeah!

Love me some cream, no doubt. A lot of great creamy info from the above!

I’ll just add that one day, while playing around, I threw my favorite creams together
to make a base, and it turned out very nice. I use this ‘Creamstone’ now in many
mixes when I want a fairly rich, sweet cream in my mix. It’s like having a new flavor in my stash!

3 Likes

Here’s one I am dying for someone to try! It is a crazy recipe because of the things in it do not come through it at all?! Like the cucumbers!

It is a very creamy, fluffy juice that you just need to try at least once. Everything blends together and morphs in big fluffy-creamy pillows :wink:

Fluffy Creamy Pillows

Ingredient %
Cantaloupe (Flavorah) 1
Cucumber (CAP) 1.6
Cucumber (TPA) 1.4
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 2.2
Ice Cream (HS) 2
Marshmallow (TPA) 2.4
Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA) 3
Sweet Strawberry (CAP) 1.5
Wild Melon (Flavorah) 1.5

Flavor total: 16.6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

I was going for a creamy cucumber-melon with SB but what I ended up with was something soooo much better!

5 Likes

I always use creams with fruits. IMO super conquering taste and add a gentle background :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

A good cream combination is
1.5% Cream Fresh (FA)
1.5% Vienna Cream (FA)

I fall back on this a lot if I’m trying something new

3 Likes

Every time I see you on here I immediately think of one of your juices from last summer and I have a bottle of it all the time on hand ! Benny’s Breakfast where the cream is abundant and coffee is a delight smashed in the center of it all so darn good you don’t want to run out !

For everyone who is intrigued … it’s a great vape I sub the DIY coffee out ( too lazy ) and add FA’s dark bean in there at the same %.

Benny's Breakfast

Ingredient %
Caramel Candy (TPA) 4
Coffee (DIY) -Optional- 0.5
Cream Fresh (FA) 1.5
Fudge Brownie (TPA) 3.5
Tiramisu (FA) 3
Vienna Cream (FA) 1.5

Flavor total: 14%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
4 Likes

I have a good friend I make that for a LOT… He loves it !

2 Likes

I’m glad you guys like it. I don’t make it as much as I used to. But when I do I remember why I liked it so much to begin with
:slight_smile:

3 Likes