How has the whole "Adult Signature Required" thing been working out for you?

Last week, the mailman brought me a package from Flavor Artists and handed me his ziggy thingie for the adult signature.
Wait, what? This is just food grade flavorings.
{mailman shrugs}
I didn’t pay a signature charge.
{mailman shrugs}
{I shrug and sign for it}
Then I looked at the label and noticed that it had shipped from the sister, premade juice company, ECBlend, next door.
:man_shrugging:
There went their margin on that transaction :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Very friendly with the mail carrier he leaves it in my safe spot if i am not home

3 Likes

Mind me asking who the wholesale distributor is?

2 Likes

I have yet to be asked to sign. Another interesting thing is that My Vapor Store informs their customers that they will be charged for adult signature and possibly state taxes depending on your state’s laws. When I total my order I see no charge for a signature…(Let sleeping dogs lie).

4 Likes

Vype Vapor of Tempe.

3 Likes

8vape wants to charge over $9. And i forget the other name but they want to charge over $8. For a signature.
I get mail here at my house and at the post office, I’ve been signed up with Informed delivery which means i get email notifications when anything is to be delivered. I also signed that they can just deliver anything to my box and use my one time signature without me being here. Still waiting to see how that works

4 Likes