How I create Recipes

Give it a try, it’s a great recipe …

5 Likes

diy-liquide.com

1 Like

ohhh

4 Likes

Not sure how well it’ll work i seen in the before mentioned post you was wanting to add some lemon perhaps … i would take a page from MR. Fresh03 himself and toss in that tasty INW-Custard swap for that lemon your looking for and it’ll help with the cream and custard as well… also gotta toss in FLV-Cream the steep is next to NOTHING If you get rid of TPA-Whipped Cream that’s at least a 2 week in my experience … Such a Great flavor just takes sooo dang long … but to each their own … still trying to see exactly how many days Caps van whip cream and the cap svl marsh whip cream is … just a few options … Personally i’ve found as of late Especially in the winter /COLD weather i’m preferring shake n Vape’s not intentionally just if i mix a recipe and it’s legit i’ll vape it to see how it change’s from the 1st Mix ever … then i know from there yeah i know i went off on a tangent but hey that’s what i do sometime’s but you got a suggestion or 2 or 3 haha Best of luck Enjoy Keep on Mixing Toooot N Scoooooot !!!

2 Likes

Thanks Chubby, I picked up some Lemon cream wafer CNV and have been using Flavor Express lemon for that lemon :innocent:

3 Likes