How many flavors in your flavor stash?

Three pics to view your stash, one to view mine :joy:
(I do have a couple of bottles (refills) that have overflowed to the other side)

9 Likes

Sometimes @Sevencasper, less IS more.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m quite envious I admit.

5 Likes

I have roughly 925. To be fair, a handful are actual “food” flavors from VSO that have tested via drops in warm water for purpose of review. I have like 35 of the flavor smiths that I’ll never ever use (they were given to me), and a lot are deep dives for Noted. There’s some of those deep dives I’ll bin, I only got them for one reason. I’m probably almost halfway through single flavor testing, which I have found useful in using them in recipes. After that I’ll decide what I’m keeping and which ones I’ll give away or bin.

4 Likes

925’s quite a lot! How many invalid?

Edit: 11. Not fun.

5 Likes

The invalids are mostly the new Flavor Smiths line. Which aren’t invalid at all. All new new. Those are getting binned. I won’t use them. A couple are deep dives like FP and FF. I need time to go through and toss them. I’d give them away, but I won’t put newer mixers though that lol

4 Likes

I blame him too. I was over 100 but i knocked it down to 72 now. Im not going down anymore rabbit holes

7 Likes

You’re doing well, I am starting a cull to try and get me under 100 again.

Only got to remove 100 to get close.

9 Likes

Totally drool worthy. I wish I had room like that and not have to go digging through drawers lol

3 Likes

I have paints and flavours in near identical bottles. Luckily I can grab any one of them when requested: Silly memory tricks.

Obviously I hate another cleaning my office.

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie Racks Rule, and it depends on the mixer, but for me, it’s all about order, and speed, as the bigger it gets, I need to be able to mover quickly lol. Some days, my mixing queues can take a while to get through.

4 Likes

On New Year’s day I decided to do some cleaning. My goal was to dump the flavors that were old. I keep track of every flavor and date the bottles. I threw away 46 bottles from 2018.

Vaping is the only thing in my life that I have ever developed a hoarding tendency. I really don’t like it. I enjoy getting rid of things. It drives my wife nuts, especially because she’s #3. :grinning:

9 Likes

Same…Its crazy, I was just going through some stuff the other day and found Vladdin Pods and i dont use them but wouldnt throw away. Flavors are also bad in my stash i have 950 and thise are entered because i have tried them . I have about 500 that havent been touched yet so not entered . I cannot let go of the flavors though . I use to pirge and send to new members or to people in tight budget. I stopped after the people left the forum immediately and the other person didnt send me what they promised .

6 Likes

I dont even know, when we moved i tossed out around 1000 flavors, some were beta testers and some were just old or never really used. In the last year i have added back around 200 flavors. I have around 400 unpacked and on the mixing shelf and make another 1000 or so to unpack still, probably 1/4 i have never even opened.

@fidalgo_vapes i used to do the same and i would use the money i got from Strawnana on BCF to order new mixers flavors/VG/PG to get started but then i was taken advantage of a couple times and that ended that.

Ive gotten pretty selective with ordering new stuff both flavors and gear. But every once in awhile i get st00pid and order stuff im never likely to use…

Crazy side note, a few flavors that i opened once now contain half of what they originally did yet i havent used them. I assume it is the alcohol escaping, several from FLV tho i dont remember which.

EDIT: It appears that i lied, there are around 500 more flavors in bins, my pants are on fire!

9 Likes

I have crept back up to 92, plus a couple I have not entered yet. I swear I don’t use most and only got them to try. Should be an easy fix as the only flavours I have above a 10 ml bottle are my regulars so I don’t feel so bad throwing small quantities out… I could probably get away with around 20 flavours for what I like :smile:

8 Likes

If someone was able to take all of our stashes and populate a list of say the top 25 most had flavors, THAT would be an incredible list for a new mixer to have. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Then I would be upset and kicking myself with the own amount of my own flavors, dreaming of all the $ I coulda saved.

7 Likes

I feel the new peeps thinking… “Man this DIY thing is gonna cost me a fortune” When in reality, anyone can have 20/25 flavors and create awesome recipes!!

I’ve spent needless $$ too, but you can’t put a price on a hobby you enjoy!! :blush::pray:

9 Likes

Still have to add the 46 from Duomei, and Capella still …

8 Likes

1294 flavors and counting… @SessionDrummer could’ve used a top 25 list- and took his wife on a few European vacations!! Lol #hobbies

8 Likes