How many flavors in your flavor stash?

Its my hoarding too just rotating 10-12 juices now i still need to get rid of a few cause they werent the best but i cant bring myself to dump it in the hopw one day i can make it work :rofl::rofl::rofl: which probably never come :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Its hard to let go. I tossed a few and was like let me go sft a few to see what it was like again and oops they are gone lol. Or you buy a flavor to go with something and only to realize you tossed it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Hold on a second: Why don’t you have Fried Chicken (RF) and Beef Steak (Hangsen)?

There is a distinct lack of savoury flavours to savour.

5 Likes

I have about 45 that are for ADVs.when I look at the remainder I feel as if I’ve lost control to a degree. Purging helps to diminish that feeling. I would think a lot of us feel that way to some degree.

8 Likes

You can go to the flavor list and then clip to show flavors based on # of recipes.

Somewhere here there is a thread on the top so many flavors. New mixers guide i think it was.

6 Likes

BANG!!! Glad you’re around Ken! :blush:

Heres a quick reference for anyone interested… This is the top 3 pages. They are all amazing if you ask me.

5 Likes

I’m not sure I enjoy it as a hobby much as the others in this group, but just because I am fatigued all the time. According to my stash, I have ‘Flavors in stash: 2441’. I guess I am not the creative, experimental type that I thought I would be, and definitely no where near as experimental or as creative as this group (that is probably why I order pretty much the same types of foods when I go out, lol. I know what I like and what I don’t like.). I’ve narrowed my profiles to bold, fruity tropical flavors and can do without some custards, definitely can do without tobaccos. I find myself mixing large batches of juice that I love within that profile, even though I enjoy browsing through other’s recipes. Long rant short, I probably could have fit all the flavors I will actually use in two large bins and not created so many holes in my wall for flavors I likely won’t use, yet I have them for those “just in case” flavors. You are definitely right about “When in reality, anyone can have 20/25 flavors and create awesome recipes!!”, but as a noob, I didn’t know that at the time because all the recipes at some point just made me drool, lol.

I also have boxes and boxes of duplicate flavors.
RANT OVER, thanks for listening and hope I didn’t bore you into a deep slumber.

10 Likes

I like your rolling drawers set. Where did you get it?

7 Likes

Probably ebay. I also am an ebay seller so I store what I sell on ebay in other drawers just like it.

7 Likes

All good @KC111! We :heart: you!! :pray::pray::blush:

7 Likes

I truly love this group!

7 Likes

At first I thought I’d enjoy experimenting with mixing, just as I thought I’d enjoy building coils. I quickly realized that I wasn’t interested in it as a hobby, only as a way to not smoke. After 6 years, I’ve learned a lot about which profiles I do and do not like, what flavors I can and cannot taste and those which I find unpalatable. I can take a recipe and modify them to my tastes by changing percentages and by subbing flavors. I’m very content with the way I do it all. I use only mesh because I don’t like mucking around with coils, I use cotton and rayon mixed together, I only use Profile Unity and Profile RDAs on every mod. I’m also one of those people who finds what he likes and sticks with it until the day I no longer like it.

Just an aside, I’ve found that as time goes on I am able to vape damn near anything other than tobaccos. Just recently, after 6 years, I’ve finally got a strawberry mix I can taste and a blueberry mix that is enjoyable.

8 Likes

“I quickly realized that I wasn’t interested in it as a hobby, only as a way to not smoke.”
You summarized this perfectly with my way of thinking! In the end, it is all about preventing oneself from going back to the stinkies!
Next step is for me to find out which flavors I want to get rid of and pass them along.
Due to a progressive nerve disease that has left me paralyzed on one side, I am unable to build coils or do SFT’s, so I might not be able to “modify them to my tastes by changing percentages and by subbing flavors.” due to lack of SFT’s. I hope someday to see a list of acceptable sub replacement flavors for a certain flavor. Sometimes I see in the bottom of someone’s recipes stating that if they don’t have said flavor, they can sub with this flavor. I would love to see a list like that.

7 Likes

Is this an issue excel spread sheet?

3 Likes

@Lynda_Marie is it an Excel Spreadsheet ?? Yes.

2 Likes

Yea, this iPhone spell check is ridiculous :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I hear you @Lynda_Marie. The voice to text, isn’t much better IMO. I spend time at work screaming into an iPad, and it leaves something to be desired.

3 Likes

Yeah that would be cool! Similarly, you can visit ELR’s Flavor List and do a sort on the Recipes column. It will return results for the most used flavors, in numerical order.

5 Likes

Well my vape stash is growing again. After the last clean out i was thinking it was a good number i was wrong over the last few orders im back up to 99 lol a few new ones are from @Rocky02852 to give his bottle caps a try and give his sweet tarts a whirl. I did forget raspberry sweet now i have to over pay on ebay lol

7 Likes

Lucky for me they added the raspberry sweet to my order. Thats a first as no other places i have ordered from have done that for me. Great cust service at nomnomz

8 Likes