How many vaping devices do you have?

Just chiming in about visiting my local vape store. There is one where I enjoy the visit and the guys that work there are so knowledgeable I learn a lot every time. Phillip will tell me what I need even if they don’t carry it. Like a certain wire type such as Nichrome in a size they didn’t carry. One time I offered to go and pick up lunch for them, and they really appreciated it.

3 Likes

Way more than we need. This is after vaping much stuff forward and one still has to get in the mail to ND.

26 mechs
6 boxes - 2 regulated, 2 unregulated and 2 mech boxes
10 subtank mini’s 1 Fogger v2, 1 RSST
31 RDA’s but we only use 10 of them (8 Plume Veil 1.5’s and 2 Tugboat V2’s)
And a crapton of batteries.

At this point i am keeping what i have for posterity purposes. The vast majority are clones, excellent clones at that.

3 Likes

I clean up and vape forward once in a while. Right now I have 5 active regulated mods, 3 mechs, 9 RDAs, 5 RTAs, 4 sub ohm tanks and a few nautilusses.

Oh and I wish I could see the pure envy in your eyes, as I show you this:

That’s right, baby! A 510 USB passthrough! Boom :laughing:

8 Likes

Kinda makes me wish I’d kept my 901 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

haha… I kept it.
Here it is: my 808 with a CE2 clearomizer covered with a sticker. It still functions well, although I don’t use it anymore.
[URL=http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/petrast/media/IMG_20150718_111756_zpsxvwnyzsk.gif.html][/URL]

6 Likes

@NewDrip Cheers, mate! Thanks for the welcome. :blush:

5 Likes

Hi @Naseschwarz, welcome to ELR Forum. Make a few post, get some likes and gain full member status. I’m glad you found us and let us know if there’s anything we can help you with.

3 Likes

I keep an even cheaper version in my car for a possible emergency.

2 Likes

That pass through brings ba k memories.
I used yo have one like the black one.
Bout 5 years ago.

Ya just gotta miss those lil black plastic cartridges with the poly inside.

1 Like

Not sure if I should be amazed or embarrassed by my rabbithole explorations.

Started with a two batt Ego/Evod kit. added two more batts (one VV) and various clearos. Ones I still like are the Kanger Pro II and it’s mini version as well as the four plastic Smok GBCs. I can lung hit those GBCs pretty well.

That would all be normal but, then…
iStick 50w (sub ohm tanks too)
iStick 30w (hey, pass-through vaping is for losers :smile: )
Two more 30s because $25 each and spares, OK?
Sig 75 TC came yesterday because TC, OK?

Starting with the 50w it’s been…
3 iSub tanks (got a glass later but haven’t used it, don’t have any cinn juice and haven’t had any tank issues with my fruit flavors)
SubTank Nano (love it but should have got a Mini… didn’t know any better)
Plume Veil RDA (uh oh… now it begins)
Mad Hatter, Doge X2, Derringer RDAs
Orig. SubTank (large) cause it was stupid cheap and the RBA, but I don’t have an ADV to justify a 5ml tank so it’s still in the box. Hah)
Two Mad Hatter Minis with yesterday’s vapemail because I really like the full size one, except for it’s actual size (and weight).

Today, the 20th, marks two months even.
Rabbithole indeed.
:smile:

4 Likes

An istick 50 & ipv3 li.
My issue is I bought 3 sets of batterys 18650’s and we’ll…
I need to put them in something…lol
So, I’m either building a series mech box soon or getting another temperature control device.
My goal is to have 3-4 devices with tanks so I can grab & swithch to another flavor.

3 Likes

That is backwards. So, what type of devices are you interested in getting?
I can’t wait to try a Silo tank. I don’t need any more vape devices right now. It’s great how after you try out a few, you begin to figure out what you like and what features you wish for. Thank goodness for UTube reviews too. It sure helps the buying online -how you can’t touch the stuff your looking at.

2 Likes

I had that problem with my Zephyrus, until I found that plugging the airhole with a silicon plug or a taped off drip tip stops it (I had the silicon plug from a kayfun)

The only times I have leaks are on the initial fill.

[quote=“Joya, post:33, topic:23084, full:true”]
That is backwards. So, what type of devices are you interested in getting? [/quote]

I just posted about this elsewhere. :smile:

I’m looking into the Zephyrus and the Crown, and I’d like the D2 to come out soon, and actually be decent.

And I’ve got a 40TC arriving tomorrow or Tues. So much for “no more built-in batteries” :smile:

I rebuilt the coil on my Zyphyrus yesterday and once again — it leaked all over the place…twice and 2 1/2 tankfulls out onto my Sigelei. This time I think it was not screwed together in a different place. This time the bottom piece to the next one up. At least I think that’s what it was. I also removed some cotton. The last time I rebuilt it, I had the same problems. Once it’s working and together, I don’t have any leaks on refills. I don’t like how you must disturb the coil for a refill. It wants to unscrew where it wants to and I try to put some parts tighter than others to avoid these issues. Ah, maybe i’ll try to locate some UTube videos on it. See if I can find anything. Most of it is me being a dummy. It is just so, so many parts that come apart! I’m not used to that. Got to go in deep. Lol

I never get leaks on filling or any other time. It’s got be something you’re doing when you wick it. I don’t see why it would leak from the bottom if you fill from the top. Are you using the top fill?

I really think your doing something wrong… I wish you could figure it out… I’m having trouble uploading pics or I would tutorial you through it so you could enjoy!!!

Are you using the red plug for the top fill hole?

1 Like

It sounds to like you disassemble the tank to fill it. That’s not how it’s done.

First you remove the top cap.

2nd locate the fill hole plug.

3rd remove the fill hole plug.

4th fill the tank, but dont over fill because it will run into the chimney and out of the airflow holes.

5th replace the fill hole plug.

6th screw on the top cap and you’re done.

3 Likes

Finally… “True Color” pics of the eVic’s Orange (nice).
“Racing Yellow”, my pale Irish ass. :stuck_out_tongue:

So that’s the Zeph? For those of us without a “Same tank/New tank?” TC menu option, that’s a godsend for not having to remove to refill.

1 Like