How many vaping devices do you have?

I have 5 box mods and 4 that are round. Total = 9

Until I have more than 20 (like in a pack of cigarettes), it’s not too many.

4 Likes

Ahh lol that’s good Joya ! I need 20 more Bc I’m at 20 and I still want more more more ! I’m down with the sickness !

5 mod boxes 15 vv/vw
2 nautilus
1 Atlantis
1Arctic
8 p3
2 p2
5 maxi
7 k1
2 Nova
And tons of random kanger tanks along the way !

2 Likes

Sounds like a good time for a poll @NewDrip :smile:

If we’re counting ego type devices I have two battery devices and 5 tanks/RBAs. I have some catching up to do.

3 Likes

I didn’t know we were to break it down. Ok here we go…

1 Sig 75w TC
2 Snow Wolf 200w TC
2 Evic VT 60w TC
2 IPV4 100w TC
1 Vapor Flask v2 40w TC
1 Sig 150w
1 Sig 100w
1 Smoktech M80 80w
1 Smoktech m50 50w
2 Kanger CF Subohm Mods
2 MVP 20w
1 Mech Mod Clone

2 Goblin Minis RTAs (Due in 7-13-15)
3 Goliath RTAs
1 Crown Subtank
2 Goblin RTAs
1 Billow v2 RTA
1 Cthulhu RTA
1 Lemo 2 RTA
1 Zephyrus RTA
1 Kanger Subtank
1 Aspire Atlantis Subtank

25 RDAs

4 Likes

Whew! I thought I was bad off but I guess Im not as bad as I thought. I am down to 11. Been giving some away to needy freinds. Shannon was telling me about a new TC box they are getting in the store where her and Shay works soon tho…:wink:

2 Likes

Not counting the Ego style ones, I’ve got two (mech and TC), wife has two (mech and VW) and daughter has one (VW). If counting the Ego then add at least 20 more.

2 Likes

Aww I feel ashamed to say mine.

1x11w VV/VW
1x Mech
1x 80w VW

2 RBA’s, 4 clearos, 7 RDA’s.

But realistically not too bad considering I’ve only been sub ohm since April.

CMJ

2 Likes

Vamo V4
Hana Modz V3 (upgraded to the 40w)
True Cloud 110w OKL VV series box
Smowell DKP-65w
Cloupor Mini 30w
Hells Gate Mechanical (Dual Atty support)
Various tube mechs

Tanks: Lemo 1, Lemo 2, kayfun clones, Aqua, Orchid V2, 26650 kayfun.
Drippers: 2x Hobo V3, 2x Yep Atomizer, Helios (black), Doge V2, Troll, TOBH v2.5

I know- It’s hard to include them all in a count. And Are we counting tanks too JoJo? I have 18 tanks that are working and 2 that are broken, and one more that is just weird and came with wire mesh, and I don’t know how to build it. I tried using wick instead but haven’t got it working right yet. The other broken one is the Kangertech Aerotank. Seems to be shorted out or some kind of problem in the base. I looked for a replacement base at FAstech yesterday, but they don’t sell one. I’m going to take it back to where I bought it so they can “troubleshoot it and fix it” for me. The 3rd broken tank I only paid $8 for, so I don’t want to risk spending $6 for a replacement glass that might not fit. I’ll just use it to test resistance of wires. I always have issues with my resistance being too low (a number). I don’t want to go below .5 ohms. I did order some Nicrome 60. It looked to be Kanthal. Now I’m confused. I might try doing some wire twisted like Clapton coiling. Wondering if the resistance will come out as the shortest wire in the bunch. . . probably. Also reading about the titanium wire just today. Wondering what the resistance for that is lower or higher. Well rambling on again. I do want to tell you all… I had posted several posts on another site and knowone even replied although there were a zillion posts on that site. It’s so large, I guess know one even saw my posts or cared. Soooooo again, I say how much I dearly appreciate this site and the people here. Exceptional folks and starting to feel like good friends.

2 Likes

I bought an IVP that wasn’t a mini and I don’t know where my brain was that day because I don’t need it.

2 Likes

There’s a trade section…you might ask Daath if it’s cool if you list it there. I don’t know what the trade rules are.

1 Like

Was just thinking this myself JoJo

How much you want for it @Joya

1 Like

4 Pro-tanks
3 erlkonigins
Kayfun
Tiafun gt
3 orchids w topfill caps
Atlantis
Suntank mini
Billow
Goliath v1
Silverplay
Mini a7
cats
Dark horse
Xpure

Sigelei 150w
Ipv4 100w tc
Ipv mini 70w
My dual 18650
Sigelei 30w
Sigelei 30w
Dovpo mini 35w
Istick 20w
Istick 20w
Istick 20w

Silver dragon mod
Stingray mod
Fm mod
brass mod
Smpl mod
Vanilla mod
Caravella mod
Blank mod

3 Likes

As I said I paid too much $100 and i’m asking $75. But by the time you pay shipping, you can definitely get it cheaper online if you get free shipping or have a coupon or a sale. I think I’ve seen them for $79. I don’t want to start mailing stuff anyway. I’m sure one of my two friends will get it from me or I’ll just use it myself. Right now I don’t feel like learning about temp control. It says you have to download something to it and they give you a plug. I’m Too busy trying out my Zyphyrus and Goblin RTAs. The Zyphyrus is STILL leaking every time I refill it (top fill). I"m trying Boston Cream Pie - Capella with Carmel and Marshmallow in it by TPA. I wracked my brain a minute ago, and I think I finally figured it out. I pictured in my mind how the juice flows in the thing and realized it’s probably too much cotton up high on either side of the coils. The air holes under the coils are huge! There might as well not be any floor there. I will re-wick it (3rd time) with less cotton up high and see what happens. If the leaking doesn’t go away IT will go into the “I don’t want it pile”. I am tired of being sticky and loosing about one dropper out of 4 from the air holes. Thank goodness the Goliath is working great and has no leaking. It has an ejuice flow adjustment which for me is useless, but the thing works great. I can vape at 12 or 16 ohms and be happy with a small flat drip tip on it. I don’t like a lot of air because I like mouth-to-lung puffs. Maybe because I have bad lungs. But maybe because I want to taste it. LOL. I like strong juice. Well, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Need to wash the dishes and do a couple of loads of laundry then take a nap. I’ve got ‘the life’. On 10 acres in the country with chickens (I love), 3 cats and 2 dogs and a sweet husband with no p — whatever. You can’t have everything. Vaping on.

1 Like

I buy most of my batteries, mods, tanks and rba’s from local stores. If I have a problem I can at least go back and get some help with it. Shay, my daughter and her coworker Shannon run a vape shop. I buy most of my hardware from them. I have a couple of other shops close by that I patronize also. All three shops are very good on customer service. Sometimes you can save a little by ordering online but you cant get that same level of customer service you will get from your local shop.

2 Likes

istick 50w
m80+
MVP 20w
istick mini
3 or 4 ego type batteries
3 Nautilus
Lemo
Delta II
Plum veil 1.5
Doge
Dark Horse
Lancia
Veritas
Mutation X V3
Igo W6
Velocity
4 or 5 Aspire clearos

2 Likes

That’s great that you can get one-on-one quality service. The vape store where I live is just a bunch of obnoxious blow-it-in-your face vape snobs. I much prefer online shopping at this point. Never had a problem (knock on wood).

2 Likes

I guess it does help that Shay is my daughter. But two of the stores in my town have good people working in them too.

1 Like

16 MODS (all box) AND COUNTING JUST BOUGHT A SMOK X CUBE II AND 24 TANKS I BOUGHT THE NEW SMOK TFV4 TANK TO GO WITH THE CUBE, but now my wife has put me on a 6 month *moratorium and I agreed to it. nuff said.

2 Likes