How much difference could a battery/device make?

It just bother me when people think it’s either clouds or flavor. The two do co-exist. A person’s style of vaping is their preference and some just don’t like highly Concentrated vapor. That I do understand. It’s when they feel there favor is better, I just have to let them know it’s completely false. Maybe that’s where it started at Cloud Comps. To me just vaping straight VG outside of a competition is not vaping and I don’t see in benefits in doing that… Maybe somebody can explain that to me.

1 Like

To each his own, I say. If someone likes vaping straight VG and producing huge clouds with no flavor, if that is what keeps them off cigarettes, so be it. More power to 'em. Not my cup of tea, and frankly I don’t want huge clouds. I do like the more voluminous vapor I get from the Subtank or magma I have as compared to my now anemic looking and feeling protank, but I don’t really want to fill my room with fog.

I think it started in the days when you really did have to choose between bigger clouds or more flavor and people just kinda took a side and stuck there, as people are wont to do. Now, you can have both or either or neither depending on your preference, but people are still stuck in an “us or them, this or that” mindset. People are as people are, and as such, they tend to believe that their own way of doing something is the ‘best’ way of doing it for everyone. I highly doubt that assumption will ever be true of anything. No one way is the right way for every person. But there will always be people that believe that there is. Live and let live.

5 Likes

Look, I do not have a problem with Cloud Chasers. To each his own. But out of my entire post, you picked out that one line, twisted it and turned it into a debate. And you were a bit condescending in your response.

The entire point of my OP, was that being able to adjust the wattage, can change the flavor of juices. I have been vaping one mix @ 9.2 watts, and yet this other flavor taste much better @ this wattage.

Increasing the wattage up into the 50, 100 or even 200 watts may make the flavor SO much better. It is just that I have not gotten to that point yet.

But I do like the ability, to drop any one of the 5 tanks I have at arms reach right now onto my Kbox mini, and know that to get the best flavor for me, I can fine tune the device so that I enjoy it much more. Like I stated earlier, there is one flavor that I gave up on, in my Gentitank on my eGo battery, and set it on a shelf. After I had the ability to fine tune the wattage, up to 15 or so, that juice is now in a tank, right here by me, and I am enjoying it very much.

I am a Flavor Chaser, I am seeking out and searching for the best flavor I can get out of my juice, that is why I am here, I figure that I can mix my own, as I have been doing with pre-made juices already, and get what I like.

Last note, my intention was not to insult or offend, I just thought that others might find interest in the fact that with a VW device (Subox kit for me) I have found a whole new vaping experience.

PS Ringling, yeah, I caught my flavor, it is a blend of 3 off the shelf ejuices, that I have mixed, and it is my all day vape. This may and probably will change, when I find somehting I like better, but for now, yeah, I caught that flavor, :smile:

5 Likes

I caught them both with this one.

5 Likes

That’s a-chuggin’!

3 Likes

I take it you disarmed your smoke detector.

3 Likes

Smoke has particals in it, vapour doesn’t it’s water based. So the smoke alarm won’t go off when vaping. I hot box my office at home all day long.

That’s not true. Maybe it depends on the alarm… I set my alarm off regularly in my bedroom by vaping. It never went off when I smoked cigs.

1 Like

apparently you can it seems,

I just tried this at home I hot boxed my office the alarm didn’t go off. When I blew directly on the alarm using a step ladder it set it off, How odd is that.

so did a little digging there are 3 types of alarms

Ionisation: Sensitive to small particles of smoke. They utilise two electrically charged radioactive plates. When smoke particles enter the fire alarm they disrupt the electricity between the plates, setting off the alarm.

Optical alarms: Optical alarms work by beaming infrared light. When smoke particles enter the smoke alarm, the particles cause the infrared light to be scattered onto a light detector which triggers the alarm.

Heat alarms: Used in kitchens, these are unlikely to detect vapour as they are responsive to heat rather than to smoke.

my guess is that you have an optical alarms Pro, I tested mine on a Ionisation,

1 Like

There’s quite a few ppl who have set an alarm off with vapor. I get it , it seems it shouldn’t happen but it has.

Squares are always Rectangles, but not all Rectangles are Squares. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like