How much liquid do you have stockpiled?

That’s just a guess! Shit, last year alone I bought a dozen 100pks of both 30ml and 10ml bottles and looking in my drawer I would say I am now well below 100 on each.

If I ever get the ambition and energy, I will gather them all and snap a picture :smile:

It’s the little tester 10s that I have EVERYWHERE! I used to wash them out and dry them when I needed bottles but now…f#%$ that!!

I think I still may have a box of vendor juices lying around too…can’t imagine them being any good now though

1 Like

Menthol, lots of menthol will fix nearly any mix, hehe.

1 Like

You may be able to attest to this Ken! A few months back I was extremely sick and I couldn’t taste or smell anything for about a month. I started pulling out my not so good juices and older juices and vaped them since I couldn’t taste them :slightly_smiling:

I could of vaped straight TFA Granny Smith Apple and wouldn’t of been able to taste it!

2 Likes

LOL. Sick time is a great time for so so mixes. I can usually fix any mix i mess up or dont like but if i cant in goes the menthol and koolada.

3 Likes

ok i need to know. what is a Glycube?

VG/PG glyCUBEs and Drums: Essential Depot :smile:

Sorta on a similar subject… I bought nicotine ahead of time in case laws changed restricting its sale.
When you guys buy nicotine… does it come in a glass bottle, and who do you buy it from?
All 3 bottles I’ve bought came from MyFreedomSmokes.com
The first bottle was 1 liter 60mg and it was in glass.
The second and 3 rd bottles were 1 liter, 100mg and they came in a creamy plastic bottle.
My second bottle is having issues. I’ve never opened it, but the bottle is sucking in on itself.
I contacted MFS and they seem to think it is my responsibility to transfer it to glass after I buy it.
Hmmm. I don’t think that is right. They agree it should be stored in glass and should be frozen or refrigerated.
I think they should at least give the option of paying extra for a glass container.
Now I’m forced to open it up even though i’m not ready to use it and transfer it to glass before the darn thing starts leaking.
Oh well MFS. You lost a good customer. You were my ‘go to’ shop. I would check your place before all others.

So… Who do you guys buy your nic from and what type of container does it come in?
Thanks, Joya

I’ve bought nic from Nude Nicotine and Wizard Labs. Both came in plastic, but I know Nude has a freezer-ready product (I think they call it Nude Armor) that comes in glass for a little extra charge.

Ken_O_Where; AWESOME. AWESOME.AWESOME thank you.

1 Like

I have probably somewhere between 2500ml-3500ml (maybe more I dunno really) steeping right now. A large portion of that is from mixing this weekend. I filled two 16oz bottles with two recipes. Plus I made 100ml-250ml of 3 other recipes. I also have two other 16oz bottles that have been steeping a month or so. Along with countless 30ml bottles and a bunch of misc recipes I am testing in 10ml bottles. It is a mess though. I have lost track of a number of recipes that keep turning up when I go digging around in my closet.

Ken_O_Where question; they are selling a glycube for 39.00 dollars. is that the normal price? or should i go ahead a jump on it before it goes up?

I believe that is the normal price, but shipping is quite expensive.

I thought it was like $49 normally? I think there is a discount code for shipping too. Let me check…

Try this
Coupon - SHIP20 = 20% Shipping Discount

Oh shoot you are correct. It usually is 49.

Buy the 2 gallon VG and you will get free shipping, unless you live down here in Florida and can pick it up, then get the cube. Anything over 2 gallons you will get charged and there is no coupon to change that sadly…
Strangely the cube and the 2 gallon are the same price but with the free shipping and the crazy amount of deals and coupons they have, you can still get it super cheap

Update: Finally after 3 emails, MyFreedomSmokes said they do offer nicotine in glass. I went to their site and I do see where you can buy 1 liter in glass or 1 liter in plastic. They are different listings (items) and not shown as a “choice” when you select size and strength. It ends up being about $6 more for the glass bottle. IF I had noticed that when making my purchase, I would have chosen the glass bottle rather than plastic because I knew I was going to store it, not use or open it immediately. They were not willing to send me a bottle or anything and the attitude was that they (not me the customer) was always right.
In a completely opposite response, I contacted Epic Vape about the Trinity glass top I got for my Aromamizer. The second time I unscrewed it to fill it, it came apart. Well. I wrote them asking what kind of glue I could use, since people said it was glued using a vape-safe product. They wrote me back asking me to send it back to them. I asked if I could just get a full refund rather than another glass, and ‘no problem’ they agreed.

2 Likes

Not surprised. From their point of view, you ordered the wrong item, and they have a no returns policy on liquids. Still, they could have been nice about it. Apologized that you were unhappy with your order, and explained their no returns policy. When you run a business you gotta treat the customer nicely even if you think they’re wrong. That’s just basic.

its funny you started this topic b/c ive got way to much liquid stock piled. I’m fairly new to mixing my own liquid therefore I have lots of liquid that didn’t turn out good. I give away what I can.

Ya, I guess it’s good I posted about this. Now someone new to mixing will know to get nic in a glass bottle if they are going to store it. Also, they suggest you refrigerate it or better yet freeze it. They said it was my responsibility to transfer it to glass. Hmm. I don’t want to open it if I’m not going to use it. Any contact with air degrades nicotine. If you are going to use it and open it over and over, it is better to transfer it to smaller bottles.

I’d better take care of that sucked in plastic bottle soon or put it in the freezer before it starts leaking. Also…no light of course. If you ever get some juice that is too high in nicotine, put it in the sunlight.

As for juice you mix and you don’t like… I have a friend I give it to. I didn’t like Sicboy and neither did he. Most others I can add more of one of the flavors and change it into something vapable. I really loved Shroom’s OMG sauce the last time I mixed. I usually mix up batches of my ADV’s (all day vape) flavors and then I mix up 4 or 5 new recipes from the site. I make sure and go back and rate things, especially since I don’t post anything. I’m not a mixer/recipe maker. But, I sure am a talker. LOL.

Did I tell you guys I ordered an Avocado RTA? We will see. I’m a flavor chaser. It’s got a ceramic block in it. And the juice is below the coil with wicks going down inside. I noticed there are a few NEW tanks coming out using this type setup. One things for sure, I don’t care if something has top fill or not, but I won’t buy any thank that you must empty in order to service the coil.

2 Likes