How should I list this one shot

Hi guys!

I purchased a one shot from DIY Flavors called Fried Fetti. On the side it says DEVELOPED. How should I list it?
Right now I listed it as Fried Fetti (Developed)
There isn’t any info except for that on the bottle and not anything listed on the website about the mixer.

Thanks! Have a great night!

3 Likes

If you already entered it then it’s pretty much a done deal.

5 Likes

I would like to see the web site description of the flavor. Could call DIY Flavors and inquire:

1-800-240-8953

3 Likes

Is it this one @Lynda_Marie?

4 Likes

Yes, that’s the one.

3 Likes

Looks like @zippy carried this line a while back but doesn’t seem to any longer. Looks like they are/were created by the team that did the “Developed” YouTube show.

Can’t find a real lot of info, but the brand appears to be “Legacy” by Developed. The only other flavour I found in the database was named Peach Splash (Developed Legacy).

2 Likes

Makes sense, there a few left marked 50% off regular retail at diy flavor chaser. I just wrote in my notes where I purchased. Thank you for your reply.

4 Likes

Which one were you looking for? Also you can purchase that line at chefs

3 Likes

I purchased Fried Fetti at DIY flavors chaser. It was on sale. I didn’t even think to to Chef’s for more info. I think I listed it incorrectly.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, but with good intention. Please take it positively.

It would probably make sense if you guys at least enter the juices you’re selling into ELR. Besides being on a list is a kind of advertising, it might help your potential customers find what they are searching for, read yours and other’s opinions and maybe even add their own. And prevent some confusion here and there. It costs you nothing and it doesn’t take you more than a few minutes. This was always a mistery for me – what’s the benefit of not showing/talking about what you have and you’re proud of (with a reason!), but rather choose to hide it out of sight. Call me confused.

2 Likes

I don’t know who “you guys” are but I kind of agree with you. The only exception I have is if they don’t follow ELR’s naming conventions then that creates the potential for confusion also. Not to mention more database bloat.

4 Likes