How to adapt flavor percentages?

Hi everybody. I’ve been mixing DIY 70|30 VG|PG as it written in most recipes here. Now i want to go back to 50|50 , The question is how should i adapt the flavor percentages?
For example my favourite DIY is cheesecake graham 6% and strawberry ripe 10% at 70|30.
What do i do to keep the flavor and not spoil it?

Thanks for all your answers. I’m sorry for my english.

1 Like

I’m no expert, but from my experience the VG/PG ratio shouldn’t effect the flavor only the thickness of the juice. I make the same juice in different nic and VG/PG ratios and all I do is edit those setting before I start and have never had a problem.

1 Like

The calculator will automatically adjust your PG/VG for you to achieve the ratio you want. As for your flavor %, you may find they are a little more flavorful, but it shouldn’t have much effect. I’d mix up a batch first and try it, you might like it even more. If not, just drop both flavors by 0.2% until you get it where you want it to be. :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Yup def keep the flavor percentages the same and see how it turns out. The only time I’ve ever run into a problem is when making max VG if the overall flavor percentage was on the lower side to begin with.

Hey we almost have the same name. Automatic like on all your posts from now on.

1 Like

well, it’s really complicated 'cos i always steep my juice before i vape it. :grinning:

1 Like

thanks for you post bro. Ok, let’s hope i will not spoil the flabour totally:grinning: If it is just as simple as you said i’m the happy man:wink:

1 Like

If it turns out too strong you can always mix a bottle of unflavored 50/50 to thin it out a bit. Just to save ya needing to toss something that’s already steeped. Always nice to have a little unflavored around for stuff IMO.