How to add a Pic in notes when posting a recipe...?

OK, I just tried it again and I got it to work, both with hosting from imgur and my website as well. I don’t know why it didn’t work earlier from my computer, but I got it to work when I did it on my iphone. Weird, but it worked…lol

Thank You for your help.

Bob

1 Like

Good! Glad you got it to work. :slight_smile:

I tried to use Imgur and noticed there is no longer a “direct link” option. VapeyMama looks to be using her cell phone, and perhaps it’s different for those of us who use a laptop. Since there was no option for “direct link” I chose the BBC Forum code, and stripped out the IMG tags. The KEY is having the URL with the http://i.imgur.com

http://imgur.com/Wabe3jK

3 Likes

@Moto_Bob I do a lot of web design as well, and don’t know what embed code he’s got hooked into the site here. Clearly some syntax works on the forums, but on the site/recipies, at least if you use imgur, it’s got to have the proceeding i in the URL i.e. http://i.imgurl.com

@SessionDrummer, Yeah, I don’t know either. But I got it to work, so its all good. I don’t know what, but I musta did something wrong the first few times I tried it. Over thinking it maybe…LOL. But I it works now even when hosting from one of my sites, so thats all that matters.

Thanks

2 Likes

I got it! (Fixed Not private now)

4 Likes

Psst! It’s marked as private :wink:

3 Likes

ooops (thanks)

2 Likes

Not private now

3 Likes

Nice!! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks What do you think about the recipe like I said this is only my second attempt atcreating my own recipe

1 Like

You know it actually does look really good and interesting. I don’t have many of the flavors otherwise I’d mix it up. I’ve been trying to get the balls together to mix up a recipe with a high % of cactus like that but haven’t yet. Let me know what the cactus does for you at that %! I might get brave enough to try it if someone talks me into it…lol

1 Like

I was thinking I want this juicy so I went with the 2% cactus I vaped little to test it yesterday I think it might be good the orange and pineapple seems pretty balanced I’m going to let it brew for a few more days to let the Marshmallow, and Bavarian Cream notes come out more

2 Likes

@Steve-o_54

Cool Steve, Do you know what you were doing wrong before with the pic not showing?

BTW, Yeah, with the cream and marshmallow, I’d give it a least a week to steep, and gunna get better from there.

1 Like

Hi, just wanted to thank you for your post, I got the pic in my recipe notes first go. I was surprised I thought here’s 2-3 hours of me rooting around, not today thanks mate.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

A big thank you from me as well, couldn’t get it to work at first… but I’m a bit stubborn and at the end I made it… thanks to you all!

2 Likes

@HouseofPain, @Iv3shf, @Moto_Bob, @Steve-o_54

I always use the original method …

5 Likes

imgur rocks :slight_smile:

Tip: Create your labels, upload to imgur and insert in your recipe. Whenever you mix, copy/paste to the printer and you’re good to go.

5 Likes

Same method I used at the end, the strange thing is that google photo or IMGBB or other sites don’t work… I could find a way out but if IMGUR works… not a prob.

@anon28032772 Nice tip!

3 Likes

Thanks for this @SessionDrummer got me pointed in the right direction, although it’s a little different on iPad / iPhone, I got it figured out pretty quick!
Info for others on iPad / iPhone:
Can’t use “share” copy link on IMGUR

You have to right click on photo and then choose “copy post link” then paste on recipe notes, boom! tada!

4 Likes