How to add a Pic in notes when posting a recipe...?

Nice!! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks What do you think about the recipe like I said this is only my second attempt atcreating my own recipe

1 Like

You know it actually does look really good and interesting. I donā€™t have many of the flavors otherwise Iā€™d mix it up. Iā€™ve been trying to get the balls together to mix up a recipe with a high % of cactus like that but havenā€™t yet. Let me know what the cactus does for you at that %! I might get brave enough to try it if someone talks me into itā€¦lol

1 Like

I was thinking I want this juicy so I went with the 2% cactus I vaped little to test it yesterday I think it might be good the orange and pineapple seems pretty balanced Iā€™m going to let it brew for a few more days to let the Marshmallow, and Bavarian Cream notes come out more

2 Likes

@Steve-o_54

Cool Steve, Do you know what you were doing wrong before with the pic not showing?

BTW, Yeah, with the cream and marshmallow, Iā€™d give it a least a week to steep, and gunna get better from there.

1 Like

Hi, just wanted to thank you for your post, I got the pic in my recipe notes first go. I was surprised I thought hereā€™s 2-3 hours of me rooting around, not today thanks mate.:+1:t2:

4 Likes

A big thank you from me as well, couldnā€™t get it to work at firstā€¦ but Iā€™m a bit stubborn and at the end I made itā€¦ thanks to you all!

2 Likes

@HouseofPain, @Iv3shf, @Moto_Bob, @Steve-o_54

I always use the original method ā€¦

5 Likes

imgur rocks :slight_smile:

Tip: Create your labels, upload to imgur and insert in your recipe. Whenever you mix, copy/paste to the printer and youā€™re good to go.

5 Likes

Same method I used at the end, the strange thing is that google photo or IMGBB or other sites donā€™t workā€¦ I could find a way out but if IMGUR worksā€¦ not a prob.

@anon28032772 Nice tip!

3 Likes

Thanks for this @SessionDrummer got me pointed in the right direction, although itā€™s a little different on iPad / iPhone, I got it figured out pretty quick!
Info for others on iPad / iPhone:
Canā€™t use ā€œshareā€ copy link on IMGUR

You have to right click on photo and then choose ā€œcopy post linkā€ then paste on recipe notes, boom! tada!

4 Likes