How to add new Flavorah flavors to ELR

Just purchased a large load of Flavorah’s new flavors, and when trying to add them to the stash, found they were not in ELR’s database. Where can we add/suggest new flavors to be added ??

2 Likes

You just add them to your flavour stash and they will then be part of the database.

4 Likes

Wow, you’re the first one on elr to try those flavors?!? Aren’t you special! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe, hero or a zero, only time will tell TF. Thank you JVR.

3 Likes

Uhm, are you sure we don’t have it already? We seem to have Flavorah-flavors that don’t even exist :wink:

Here is what we have:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors?q=(flavorah)

4 Likes

Type in the flavor and start typing in flavorah after and it should come up in a dropdown menu. Pick the one with the highest number after it. Maybe what’s messing you up is that elr uses the full flavorah name instead of flv?

4 Likes

Flavors added, thanks guys…

2 Likes

I usually type the flavor in then wait for the 100 or so spellings of …oh say… vanilla custard… then hit the ratings button. the name used most often will be at the top.

3 Likes

Hi i have added Dairy Milk (TPA)to my flavour stash but when i try to make a recipe it says i dont have this flavour. Any help please.

2 Likes

Take a good look, it will surely be a little difference in the text. If you make your stash public, and tell me what recipe you can’t make, I’ll try to help you.
Remember also that you have to save, when modifying the stash. Down all

3 Likes

If you make your flavor stash public, it will be easier for others to help you out with issues like this.
There’s most likely a typo in the flavor name in either the recipe you’re trying to make or in your flavor stash.

3 Likes

@anon28032772’s spot on here @brian41

1 Like

Thanks for your help, i have found the problem and have sorted it out. Thanks again.

4 Likes