How to create the perfect pancake/crepes base

I havent been playing with it that much where i have been throwing other bakeries on it, because i like it as it is. I do however understand where you are getting at by wanting a bit more fried dough to it and maybe a slight crisp, because that is lacking, specially the first week or so.

I might consider trying the cannoli shell on it to see if it will make it a bit more fried, but have to wait till i get back home, been on holiday past week and will be a few more days before i am back and will get back into mixing.

Yeah, better stay low on the brown sugar.

Maybe some biscuit could bring out a bit more fried/crisp pastry in it.

3 Likes

Okey bro thanks very much for your thoughts yes do that and get back here its nice to help eachother:)

2 Likes

That is what we are here for and please make a follow up on where you have been heading with it, could use some tips to how we might be able to take it in different directions.

2 Likes

Yes absolutly

2 Likes

Ah, old neighbour, i am danish but living in Thailand. Sorry, but i prefer to keep my facebook IRL friends only. You can however always find me here but mostly active at the ELR discord server: https://discord.gg/pBdupDd

Just a heads up, edit out your name in previous post, or Joel our beloved house troll is likely to facebook stalk you :smiley:

1 Like

I understand bro isnt it unleagal to vape in thailand?:slight_smile:

1 Like

It is a very grey area and the police are trying to make it seem like the law say it isnt. But the law only states that it is not legal to import or sell :wink:

However, they are currently validating the laws (or lack of) because the authorities themselves who are supposed to uphold the laws does not understand the laws (or lack of). So i hope they will consider to make it legal even if it will be strictly regulated. Another thing is that they are aware that it is damaging the tourism, so they are once again shooting themselves in the foot, so they better just start to allow it if they dont want to scare people away.

2 Likes

I hate when they throw dirt on vapeing

1 Like

You therre

1 Like

What you say go for crepes and some brown sugar is sugar cookie good to mix crepes with?

1 Like

I was thinking sugar cookie earlier but I think biscuit is a better choice for what you seek.

1 Like

Hmm okey i have cookie fa

1 Like

Amber fixed :+1:

3 Likes

Slight derail, but as a fw yellow cake lover I must spread the good news…jungle flavors!! In all honesty I think it is better than fw yellow cake, it subs 1:1.

4 Likes

And is it some of you who know how to create a perfect cupcake juice? I tried a lot and nothing has been so perfect that i want. Have you ever tried cupcake monster by cake monster? Thst juice i love

1 Like

cupcake batter and pound cake, both from flavorah… 1.2% each and 3-5 days to sit up… :smile:

1 Like

Thanks bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Sis

1 Like

Giving this a try (after I freaking bought other crap) LOL

1 Like

Okay Good luck! :+1:

2 Likes