How to create the perfect pancake/crepes base

Hi guys i just wonder what you think i had used crepes from wonderflavors but i dont get so satisfied what you think to mix crepes with fw yellowcake?

1 Like

While i personally love Crepe (SC) (WF), we all have our different preferences. If you write what you think is lacking from it since it fall short, it will be easier to recommend what might bring you what is needed to satisfy you. In general i wont recommend using Yellow Cake (FW) but i dont blame those who does because it is very good, but what is it that you think it will bring to the Crepe that is needed, then we can suggest alternatives if you would prefer.

2 Likes

Yes okey:) i want that the crepes flavor is going to be more there if you know what i mean i want it to realy taste much like a pancake/cake taste very clearly and i tried to mix it with tfa waffle but that dosent satisfied me realy so give your thoughts and i listen=) maybe little like pancakeman deluxe i love tuttifrutti and funfetti but the hard for me here is to get satisfied with a true crepes flavor.maybe i can mix it with white fluffy cake im not sure hmm

1 Like

I want a crunchie buttery pancake/crepes taste=)

2 Likes

A apriciate your kindness bro:)

2 Likes

I forgot to say that i realy love pie crust by tfa i have thinking if it would go to mix with crepes i dont know but now you know more what i looking for kind of that good kickin taste

1 Like

One flavor i was thinking was waffles myself, because it has a few similar things going on as crepes. I guess what you are looking for is a bit crisp and fried dough?

Haha, i another flavor i wont recommend is the Pie Crust TPA :smiley:

Pie Crust TPA contain furfuryl alcohol, so not one i will recommend, and the reason i usually wont recommend the Yellow Cake FW is because it contain sugar.

I am not too fuzzy about flavors that contain many things, but wont take a chance on the furfuryl and sugar isnt the best thing in the juice either.

1 Like

Yes okey bro.exacly that is what i looking for a crisåy dough you got me i think.i hope i have that flavor you are going to sugest brown sugar i got

2 Likes

I also have tfa pancake but i think it just taste much sirap no that isnt what i looking for

2 Likes

Hehe, i was actually thinking some brown sugar might pull it a bit that direction. Maybe some wafer too if you have to add a bit crisp. I got a few that i havent tested that i think might take you that direction and thinking maybe Cannoli Shell would take you a bit that direction too but from what i can read in the notes it will also add some savory.

1 Like

BTW, how long have you let the Crepe SC WF steep?

1 Like

why not try fried dough from Flavorah? might help and you can get that fried taste, as well… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh i see must buy it in that case:/

2 Likes

I have gived it a week… but what you mix crepes with?

1 Like

How much brown sugar? Wich % should the crepes be on? I have tested it on max 5% what you use it on?

1 Like

I have single flavor tested it at steep day 0, 3, 10, 20 and it started to shine after the 10 days steep test, not sure if it has a change between 7 and 10.

What i noted at 10 days steep test:

The batter note has turned more savory with some cinnamon and clove notes to it and the dough has become slightly fried.

Honestly, what i mostly mix with the Crepe is Frozen Yogurt and then variate what i throw on top.

1 Like

That sounds nice what can i mix it with if i want kind of pancakes and ice cream? Wich % you used o. The crepes?

1 Like

I usually use the Crepe SC WF at 2.5%.

I did throw Vanilla Ice Cream LB on it a few times and it is also a nice combo and perfect with some berries on top.

2 Likes

Nice=) so you use to use crepes by it self for best result?

1 Like

Maybe i trie to throw in a 0.3 brown sugar

1 Like