How to export flavour stash to VC and ATF

You’re very welcome Lucas.

4 Likes

I figured it out.

4 Likes

No.no, I still be here asking questions lol! I is exploring the interweb!:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle: You’ll still have to put up with me

7 Likes

when i got my first PC, i downloaded the whole internet :rofl: :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That’s good…lol!! I am so lost i finally figured it out it took a week almost but once I did. ATF wouldn’t let me send half my stuff over mostly cuz my flavour notes didn’t have quotetation marks beside them theyre super picky I found out. .and no matter how much ive tried to fix my stash ive gone through it a 12th time cuz I still had some wrong…its been tiring …I get why its like that tho to prevent 125000 wrong and confusing flavours being entered. .its just a bitch

6 Likes

i never did find a way to enter any flavors, i gave up.

5 Likes

I’m not leaving I am just exploring the interweb

4 Likes

I’ll miss black pepper :wink:

3 Likes

Has anyone found a way to import flavor stash from here to ATF?

3 Likes

@JiM210

First EXPORT your stash from ELR, save the file, then at ATF, IMPORT the file.

5 Likes

Thank you! I didn’t see that or find any documentation at ATF or other forum discussions that mentioned it.

3 Likes

Seems like I have some editing to do.

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to know this for months!! Finally!, I’ve slowly started just adding them one by painful one and notes it’s been awful!

2 Likes

To fix the Wonder Flavors (WF) entries so they will import without error, edit your ‘ELR exported’ .cvs file. Use a plain text editor to remove the parentheses from (SC) so it reads SC and save the file. Leave them around the (WF).

3 Likes

I have about 270 flavors and when I checked the “What can I make” Only hit on about six recipes. Five of which I have already mixed from ELR. I don’t see where ATF has the option to use “What can I make” without the flavor vendor names. That’s what I was really interested in. :yawning_face:

3 Likes