How to export flavour stash to VC and ATF

How do I go about exporting my flavour stash anywhere else from here? Without physically going through the pain of re entering 140 flavours? Please tell me theres a better way. I tried to just hit export but it isn’t finding my stash? What am I not doing first?

2 Likes

Well it’s a techie query beyond me. I just class my sharing as a gift of experience to the community: Re-entering is just an addition.

2 Likes

Are you clicking on the “Export to CSV” button at the top of your actual flavour stash page? It should allow you to download a CSV file to your computer.

2 Likes

I was the first to correct and it carry on. Give a profile of all and 9. Daring it to 9 checks may be a hint.

2 Likes

i tried to import my ELR stash to atf, from atf. it didn’t work. i was told by atf that they don’t do that anymore.

i have no problem with ELR, i just wanted to see what other recipes “i can make” , i may find there.

5 Likes

Use their sites and talk to their moderators …VC has a specific format @Woftam would be the ine to ask

6 Likes

I’ve been trying to import my ELR stash to VC but the only import button that I can find on there is for importing recipes. I’m using an iPad so I’m not sure if that makes any difference. I don’t seem to have any problems understanding how to use ELR which is all pretty straight forward to me and it’s the main reason why I love it so much including the calculator here. I don’t like to bother Woftam as he is a busy man so I will persevere and keep experimenting until I find out how to do it.

5 Likes

Very true…Thats right @Woftam told me awhile ago the you can import recipes not flavors …

7 Likes

Well I’m actually relieved to hear that as I have been wracking my brains trying to find out how to do it. Thanks for filling me in mate and saving me from a sh#t load of aggro :+1:

5 Likes

Are you leaving?

6 Likes

Leaving so soon? :cry:

7 Likes

@ladycrooks this will depend on WHERE you are trying to import. Just PM’d you.

3 Likes

There is a easy work around. If anyone has issues, PM me.

7 Likes

Yeah, I got mine across easily just can’t remember how…
Dman will set you up right though. :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes

yes but that might be the problem … using my phone im on it rn

4 Likes

Ahhhh, yes. A PC would certainly be a better option to do this…

5 Likes

She’s intolerant of ‘trollers’. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

She’s over on ecf if you miss her.

4 Likes

Nooo @muth, I love it here and something very drastic would have to happen for me to leave, this is like my second home and I would be lost without ELR and you guys. You are all like my little vape family and I have grown pretty fond of you all. Thank you for asking though.

9 Likes

Thanks for the help mate.:+1:

4 Likes