How to get Non RF CAP sweet Strawberry in Oz

No jobs in Hobart either.

Just for you Septic Tanks (Yanks) no insult seriously - it’s what the old school called you after you took all our women whilst our men was fighting in WW2 in Europe and Asia. They were shitty and our girls loved you guys. Had tons of money and were a lot more brash then most Australians at that time. Name stuck.

Both Melb and Sydney are very close to cost of living equal to New York.

All Austrlian Workers By law have a minimum 4 weeks Holiday leave per leave which accumulates. So if you don’t take it you can build up a huge bank. Same with Long service. Depends what state you live in But normally after 10 years You get 3 months leave.

Both of these what you don;t use gets paid out to you if you resign or are fired, made redundant (except gross miscunduct) We also get at least 10 days sick leave per year. The girls get 18 weeks paid maternal leave when having a baby and get the min wage paid from the government. The fathers can take 2 weeks.

Australia was the first country to introduce 8 hour work days. And we are highly unionised. but becoming less so every year. Most Aussie even though on 40 hour contracts end up working 50-60 hours through social pressure. The jobh market has been a little tight too since the GFC.

Thanks guys and I’ll let you know about the availbility if anyones interested. And also the flavours my mate got me.

1 Like

And we like beer

Bongs are popular too. We don;t put shrimp ( we call them prawns) on the Barbie either.

Unless barbie is the stripper and the prawns are in sushi lol

So Tom from Juicefactory emailed me today. In response to checking if the sweet Strawberry was the original formulation, rather then the RF (reduced flashpoint).

It is the real deal, the seem to be the only retailer with the original in Australia. Woohoo

2 Likes

Ok that made my buy it shame I had to get 3x 10ml but at least i finally got my hands on it will be interesting to see the diff. Also made me spend $100 getting other stuff I have run out of. Damn rabbit holes I keep falling in them lol.

3 Likes

Hi mate.
If you reread the title, and post #1, you would see specifically that Volition was looking for the NON Reduced Flashpoint version of Cap’s Sweet Strawberry.

Glad you got your plug in though…

2 Likes