How to keep track of your flavors?

Yep…I do use the juice calculator from Rod and keep a good handle on my inventory quanity…at least for now :slight_smile:

Thanks Grubby, I do use the juice calculator from Rod to keep an actual running total of my inventory.
http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

1 Like

i believe it could even give you the cost of each recipe ???

1 Like

so does elr

thats all i use and what i was talking about. :slight_smile:

I hadn’t realised you were using Juice Calculator - and ELR - plus spreadsheets… :wink:
I’ve requested that Rod add more options to sort Ingredients in JC.

That would be great, especially for those that have many flavors…easier to see what you have at a glance. Also, there are many flavors that would fall under a couple categories…ie Banana Cream, I have it under creams and fruits.

I am kinda new to DIY mixing and still have a lot to learn, so with that being said, I not sure what flavor goes well with what flavor off the top of my head. If I was making a new recipe and needed a Vanilla, I can go to my Vanilla category and see all my vanillas at once. For me it makes it so much easier.

I know you see the benefits already, but just wanted to share my thoughts so anyone else that reads this would possible see that not only would it make life easier, but it would also save some time.

Thanks for suggesting it to Rod. I also have some other suggestions that may be worthy…is there a place where I can post them and Rod would see them?

I completely agree that being able to list or view ingredients by category would be useful - just as being able to filter recipes by type and category is in the main Recipe window.
I suspect having certain concentrates in multiple categories will be tricky to program but if we’re eventually able to sort on the (user-definable) Folder field, you’d be able to have folders for ‘Cream’, ‘Fruit’ and ‘Cream/Fruit’ if you wanted but I think that may be overkill!

Rod welcomes feedback and suggestions on his monster ECF thread.

1 Like

Do you have a link for the center wall rack you are using?

Alphabetical order…

Such a simple idea but one I can use!! Thanks!

1 Like

I use a spreadsheet and inventory is it’s 2nd purpose (which is just automatic). I use mine for a shopping tool as I procure flavors I usually end out at multiple sites (out of stock?) so I list where I purchased and then I can see the ones I need to get somewhere else and finally that I got them all (or most) So I have a list of what I had, what I’m getting, and what’s still to be ordered (which grows daily :wink: )

1 Like

Thanks how do I download it please??

I bought it on Amazon…cost $60
Here is the link for the white one, but I believe it comes in black and pewter too.

1 Like

You could send me your email and I will send you the file…it will be in .xlsx format ( Excel)

I use one note