How to know when to adjust PG/VG balance for flavor

In making a few juices, I keep tweaking the flavorings. But what are some signs that it’s the PG/VG balance that needs adjustment? I’d like to use whatever PG/VG blend is best for any given flavor, but I’m looking for tips to dial in the balance faster than making multiple batches in 5% increments.

Honestly, there is no need to dial in VG/PG percentages based on flavors. This should be a personal preference and/or based on the equipment you use.

I have a question about pg/vg ratio and I thought maybe this would be a good place to ask. I am getting my first sub ohm setup and I need to know the ratio of pg/vg to use. If I am correct I think it is better to use higher amounts of vg but I am not really sure…

1 Like

Some people are allergic to PG. Most people like the throat hit PG offers. I prefer 80V / 20PG in my blends. My GF likes the 50/50 blends cause she likes the throat hit it provides when she uses tanks like kayfuns. She drips what I do at 80VG.

Its really a preference unique to the individual.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated!!

1 Like

As @Damondo said Its really a preference unique to the individual. I agree completely. I’m gonna add one little tibbit. If you are planning on using both Subohm units and Tootle Puffing Equipment (This is becoming regular terminology) and want to blend one juice that will work for both then you want to go with 70/30. Still thin enough for non-subohm, but thicker for use with the subohm. If you make a complete switch to subohm then MaxVG is for you…

1 Like

Yep I agree! Although my top premium that I still buy Colossus by Cyclops is a 65VG/35PG blend, it still chucks the clouds. :smile:

Not far off from 70VG but worth a mention.

2 Likes

Thanks…I will keep that in mind…I think I am gonna go mix up some juice now!!!

1 Like

Mix up some for me too…lol

1 Like

I’m still a noob…maybe after I get a little better at it!!! Lol :blush:

1 Like

ME TOO! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes