How To Make Fruits Flavor's POP/SHINE?

I don’t twerk either. I can perculate though.

11 Likes

As @woftam described, it’s best to use the acids that are already in the fruit flavour using the chart he supplied.

As an extra note. just %1 malic will have a weaker effect then 0.5% malic & 0.5% citric - combining acids give a perceived boost somehow even though the total is the same. This effect is true when combining all and any acids.

7 Likes

@robin @Skullblade789 and @TheTinMan1 you all don’t twerk?!
Maybe some Real Flavors fried chicken SC would make a juice twerk…?

10 Likes

Thoroughly disgusting. You win… :laughing:

8 Likes

Well … That was disturbing

9 Likes

Have you tried inw cactus? It seems to have some interesting abilities. Not sure if it can twerk though. Lol
I’m a total newbie, following this thread for advice myself.

5 Likes

Cactus at low % will make fruit a little juicier (if that makes sense) fuji apple will do it too.

6 Likes

Is it right to assume inw cactus is like a saliva stimulant. “Juicier”. If so, coincidentally with cooking chefs use acids to give saliva stimulation. I wonder what the active ingredient is that creates the “juiciness”?

4 Likes

Not sure what it is that does it but what ever it is fuji apple has the same thing it is great for adding to those juices that give you a desert mouth (not to be confused with dessert)

6 Likes

My go to combo for most fruits is .25% Pyure, ,5% INW Cactus, 2% FA Pear. I would make a stone for it but sometimes the Pear makes everything way too sweet. The Pyure makes it sweet to begin with but it also has the acids so it’s more invaluable in that way.

6 Likes

Ok I’ll post a real reply since Miley’s butt probably wasn’t actually helpful.
These are what I use to make my juice pop.
Cactus inw and/or pear fa or tpa to add juiciness ( the pear can add a little creaminess, too).
Raspberry inw added to strawberries, 1 drop per 10ml of juice.
Tpa sour up to 2%.
Pyure up to .4%.
Fuji fa up to .5% unless you want the apple to be a forward flavor.

9 Likes

this thread is becoming full of tips & tricks … love it
i added these to my next order list to try : TPA Sour, Sweet (can’t get Pyure), Fuji, and INW cactus

couple more tips (from my limited experience - additional comments & feedback welcome)

• Ripe Banana (TPA) 1% or less, adds creaminess, smooth and sweetness to fruit
  • Coconut 0.5%, smooth and takes away spicy effect of some creams
  • if you mix creams with fruit, go for less creams if you’ll steep for long times. i found that many creams (especially TPA) will mute flavors even when used at low % - what i’m experimenting with, is to steep the creams alone with the PG/VG/Nic then add the fruit flavors before vaping. or steep the creams and the fruits separately then mix after. this way they don’t have to fight :slight_smile:
6 Likes

So would the reverse also hold true?
Add one drop of strawberry to a raspberry juice?

1 Like

It could, I guess it depends on what you think is missing from the raspberry, and then finding the strawberry with the right characteristic to fill in those gaps. With the Inawera raspberry, it adds just the right amount of a little tart acid kick that a lot of strawberries seem to be missing for me.

4 Likes

Hi everybody, first of all wow that’s my first thread and even with my approximate english everybody contribute and help me with my thread in his own way… that’s true incredible you are incredible ! :sunglasses:

Well sorry to disapoint but i did not succeded to make my strawberry twerking :wink: i did try sour / sweet dragon fruit koolada sweet rasberry i made like 6/7 different try of 10 ml some of them were totally shit’s :rage: specially when trying to play with additive like sour/em/sucralose only but for sure sucralose made some difference and it’s easy to play with and some batch were … not premium but correct…
Acid is really a big deal because IMO it doesn’t change much the flavor overwall and in most case it fuck up everything but i guess i just need practice and your advice saves me a lot of flavor, time and money :smile:

At the end of the night (french GMT) i found an guy on instagram who post “clone’s” and i give it a try because for once i got all the flavor’s to make it so i did try this receipe :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMlLXvCDLzV/?taken-by=fumonoid

And Holy shit there is more strawberry and peach in this receipe than the apple right ? but even’t so i vape this receipe all day and made it try to some co-worker and they all said what a nice apple flavor you got there good receipe mate ! the apple is almost the only flavor i can taste of this receipe but it’s sooooo strong and shiny like i want my strawberry to be …

So i guess to make a flavor shine explode is not only about additive… it can help ofc but we need to find the right flavor who connects the flavor and enhanced it to make it shiny popping twerking pick up what you like…

So i went insane and i did order 15 new flavor’s today let’s go on m!xing !!!

ps : i don’t know the guy on instagram i don’t know if this receipe is a copy from somewhere else if he stole it or shit that was just for the purpose to illustrate the shinning stuff i was looking for with my strawberry. i do not want to promote him or something just in case …

:champagne:

3 Likes

I believe LA’s is the only cotton candy that is derived from an artificial flavoring instead of EM. TFA Circus cotton candy is believed to be EM at 10%. Using any EM even the cotton candy variety will continue to mute flavors. Get LA’s if you enjoy cotton candy flavoring. Also I believe FW’s is also a mixture of natural and artificial …could have fructose in it if they say " natural " sugars.

@baguet I’d recommend playing around w/ the tartaric acid as well as malic acid. I like Dragon Fruit , double apple caps does a nice job to lift other fruits. But using those additives and finding your sweet spot is probably going to be your best bet. Nude Nicotine has a nice stock of additives they are however in vg only.

2 Likes

Another thing I have been doing is add your fruit in last make the batch heated spin it do all that then once you get ready to seal it to steep it add in your fruit. If your fruit you’re using contains ethyl alcohol then you’ll want to shake it up in the batch once added and let it sit open for an hour or so , so the alcohol can be removed from the batch then store it to steep.

It’s just a thought since fruit flavor molecules are smaller and once they’ve been exposed to heat and the atmosphere they decline adding them in last may decrease this…now the alcohol based ones will need a lil atmosphere since no one wants an alcoholy fruit taste.

2 Likes

I’ve found that (LA) Tutti Frutti at around 1% seems to really bring out the fruitiness and sweetness where it was lacking for me. I might even say it makes it “pop” and “shine”

Yes I’ve only been mixing e-liquid for about a month… but I’ve been thoroughly intense about it. :wink:

2 Likes

This is very interesting. Is there a suggestion of where I can purchase malic acid around town, since I’ve recently put in an Bull City order and won’t be putting another one in for a while?

I thought about using some super sweet at like 0.25% to see if that works, but didn’t want my recipe too sweet!

2 Likes

Tpa Sour Is malic acid 20% - you can buy your own in powder form and mix it yourself if you wish

4 Likes