How to Make the Best Vanilla E Liquid in 2022?

Has anyone seen this article? Have you tried any of the suggestions?

11 Likes

Nice read @muth!! Thanks for posting

9 Likes

I too try not to combine more than 2 vanilla’s in a mix,
this time of year I like Eggnog with Vanilla…
Check cookies

9 Likes

Thanx for sharing. It seems the Arom Team has a preference for Capella and FW product. I wonder if the person who wrote the article did any brand comparisons.

6 Likes

They seem to be a French vaping store that has gone beyond ordinary sales.

9 Likes

They should not rely on Pinterest when writing recipe articles. If you scroll down they have Grant’s Vanilla Custard with Dulce de Leche as an ingredient. On our recipe side is Ole’s famous recipe, but no mention of DDL. :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I never made it with Dulce de leche, I don’t even have that flavour… I used Ole’s recipe all the time.

7 Likes

Fun read…The Arom Team seems to really like Capella

8 Likes

If I remember looking thru the site they only sold three flavor house’s. TPA, CAP, and FW.

9 Likes

Flavor percentages seem a bit high no?!

5 Likes

I never care about final percentage of recipes. Especially with the older flavor house’s. It’s not unusual to use 8% percent of one flavor ( I’m looking at you TPA). The recipes of 2015,16,17 almost all ran at 20-22 percent.

9 Likes

Agree, Pinterest is a PITA.

6 Likes

Yeah, it’s kind of unusual considering it’s a 2022 article.

7 Likes

@SessionDrummer or anyone else who has a reddit account: I’m trying to view a post by Renaissance Mixer but it’s in NSFW and you can no longer view that without being logged in and I don’t have an account.
It’s called TT: Vanilla Cream Tobacco Bakery posted by Renaissance Mixer.
One of the recipes is called $neaky’s Babushka if that helps.

If it’s possible to screenshot the recipes or copy the post here that would be great. If not, I’ll just have to sign up for yet another forum, sigh! Thanks for the help.

4 Likes

Here ya go…hope this is what you needed. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Always looking for a nice vanilla! FA Custard premium is the latest addition, following a recommendation. I’m trying it with DIYFS holy resurrection and It’s great. But I’m running out of holy resurrection and it doesn’t look like I can get it again, at least not in the UK or EU. Holy vanilla v2 isn’t so good. Marshmallow always helps.
Right now I’m experimenting to reduce the PG content of my juice so with lower flavour percentage I’m getting tempted to try a sweetener again. I believe it could help amplifying the vanilla as much as sugar helps for me in coffee. Without a sweetener I barely taste some flavors in coffee.
Has anybody tried FA custard premium with more than 4%?

Work in progress, unfortunately the KH stuff seems to be discontinued.

3 Likes

Nothi g wrong with that…I started using Sweetener again after first bout of covid my taster never seemed to be 100pct again.

I believe @RWL_65 has a VG version of sweetener

6 Likes

Just ordered some super sweet, it’s PG but it’s pretty strong and I don’t really want to go above 0.5%. It’s not easy on the coils from what I remember when I last used it a few years ago.
Also ordered Flavorah smooth vanilla which was recommended to me, too. If I like the vanilla tones of it I’m hoping to further lower the overall percentage of flavouring, 0.25 - 0.5% seems to be plenty of this flavour.

Right now I’m puffing on the recipe I postet earlier. Fresh mix from 3 days ago, it can definately use more sweetness. Or maybe 5% of the KH nycc is a bit much, feels a bit empty and dry. But that could change in a few weeks. I always mix 45ml and by the end of the bottle or after 4 weeks it usually gets a bit more rounded and smooth.

4 Likes

I do.
VG based.
Vanilla option available also.
:grin:

5 Likes

I can’t stand super sweet.
Nor TPA.
Both are hard on coils and I don’t like the aftertaste.

5 Likes