How to match 70/30 viscosity with DW without PG?

I’ve not had DW separate at all and I use it at 8%. I also don’t get the spitting I’ve read others mention.

2 Likes

Yep my mix is holding good I’ve never tried before and couldn’t find any info on it any where so ,hence my messing around but glad I did and yap no spitting .just can’t believe how at only 5%it’s so thin

1 Like

The fella that taught me how to mix and who got me off the stinkies nuked the juice he sold in his shop, just a few seconds is all it take. Makes it so much easier to homogenize the liquid and it is probably the quickest route, 6 seconds of heat, shake and cool instead of time in a ultrasonic cleaner. And again, the juice will still change over time.

4 Likes

I tried pet once, my gorilla bottle was miniaturized lol, glass is definitely the way to go, but i usually just vape until it tastes good, ain’t got time for nuking/steeping unless I make a jug, so it can last long enough to steep lol, but I’m trying too hard to wait to try the SB rhubarb pie 1shot from drip hacks, it sucks because I mixed at half strength, so I highly doubt it’s gonna be good when I do try it lol, I just prefer lower flavouring if possible, 20% makes me anxious, constantly watching the coils waiting for the gunk to start lol

1 Like

Ya, amazingly this was never an issue for me, even as high as 13%, not worth vaping. Ironically? I understand how the local bootlegger used to rip ppl off with juice now, lol his “premium slightly used” juice always seemed runny with rice crispy sounds, he went to jail a couple of years ago tho for taxes, bootlegging, weed carts… there used to be a large underground juice market here… $32 for a 30ml at the store prior all the government nonsense (I think its triple $ now plus no flavour allowed lol), at the time cigarettes were just hitting around $18 a pack making it a little cheaper to smoke depending on how much you smoke or vape. I was spending $65 every 2–3 days for juice… hence why I’m here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hehe, yeah, me too. Took me a couple tries before i got the time right. WAAAAAAY back when i first started i needed to make a menthol solution and it was too cold in my room to get all the crystals to disolve so i put it in the microwave for 15 seconds, in a LDPE bottle with the lid on… It did end up well.

@ZigZag asked me a couple questions in a PM, the main question was what the setting of my microwave is, it is 1000w.

3 Likes