How to mix a shake & Vape for a POD SYSTEM?

Hello to all.

I have buyed a Flavor Shot(Shake & Vape) from Five Pawns eq. Magnus
According to the mixing Table for a “Normal system” for 6,7 mg nicotine a need 20ml(VG)+20ml(VG+nic)+ 20 mg Flavor == Total of 60 mg liquid. This is a about 70VG/30PG mix, which is to much for the POD and also the flavor goes away in a POD system.

I Think to use a 50/50 nic instead ,which i can go to a 50/50 mix and also to Boost the Flavor to create a 40ml or 50 ml Total mix, instead of 60ml

any suggestion and comments.?

Thanks in advantage

5 Likes

Do you have any PG?

3 Likes

And the nic strength would be some good info to have.

4 Likes

Yes … Plenty PG and Nicotine levels 50/50 at 18 mg and 100VG/0 at 20mg (both Salt)

4 Likes

I just threw in a flavor at 20% but it should look something like that. That would put you at a 50PG/50VG mix with a 6mg nic strength.

Remeber though, you will not get RTA/RDA like flavor with a pod type system.

7 Likes

Good stuff @TheTinMan, and welcome to ELR @marsias.

6 Likes

Welcome to the Rabbit Hole =)

6 Likes

Welcome @marsias W

Looks like you know what works for you. Good luck

4 Likes

Show him your ears :laughing:

Welcome to the forum @marsias, I know shit about pods so I’ll just lean back and let others do the work here :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think the above example is not right.

The flavor on this sake & Vape is 20ml for 60ml which means is 33,5% and not 20%.!
I have this problem with most sake & vapes which have about the same concentration.

PS: I have tried the Dinner Lady Sake & Vape and the ready made with nic Salts. in my POD system.

The ready made is Flavorful and excellent but the sake & Vape with nic salts is dull and not so good.
I think that for a POD system the flavor must be twice(x2) in amount and therefore i think to lower the total amount to 50ml to boost the flavor.

any comments?

2 Likes

Okay
20ml nic
20ml VG
And 19.80ml is equal to 33% flavor

But as far as taste goes I wouldn’t be able to help. I never mix that high.

I would actually start lower at say 10% flavor and use PG to dilute. But I don’t have a pod type system.

3 Likes

Ive found using 2 to 3 flavors with some sweetnes works well in a pod system at 50/ 50 vg/pg . I usually elimanate the cream flavors and bump percentage up a bit … I have not had to use 20 or even 30 pct flavor percentages to experiance a descent vape with pod system … Heres an example of a pod recipe people have liked .

5 Likes

You have right on this, but i speak about a shake&vape(Flavor shots) from various brands.
The flavor combination is already there.
I think soon the Firms will sell some Shake & Vapes ( Flavor shots) for POD systems.
also i think the to days Shake&Vapes are not for POD systems.

4 Likes

Ahhh ya like one shots right ??? I see … I just heard wayne the other day talk about some one shots he is helping with for a commercial company so maybe in the near future ya … I have zero experiance with the commercial scene sorry but good luck

3 Likes

Shake and vape?

4 Likes

Berry crunch always benefits from a few days steep , but im a pod you can tell its a fruit cereal right away …

4 Likes

My bunny ears =)

4 Likes