How to stop zoom in

Is there a way to stop the “zoom in” that happens when I try to change a flavours %

2 Likes

iPhone/iOS? It sounds like a “feature” - Unless the font-size is specifically set to 16px it will zoom.

I’ll make a note of it, and see if it can’t be fixed easily.

3 Likes

Motorola moto Z2 play running Android. This only happens on this site that I’ve noticed and it zooms right in as much as it can go

3 Likes

I get the same zoom. LG Stylo2 V, Andriod 7.0, LG Kernel 3.18.35 lge@andriod-build, Software Version VS83520m

2 Likes

I just opened the site on my phone as well - confirming it’s on android as well - I seem to remember fixing this a long time ago, but maybe something’s regressed. It’s on my list now, and I might know of a way to fix it - In the near future! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you. I honestly thought I was doing it somehow so didn’t post.

4 Likes

Probably a Browser compatibility issue. I am on Android 5. With Chromium adblocker browser does not zoom in, with Firefox (Android) does zoom in.

3 Likes

I mainly use Brave. It still zooms in on Duckduckgo Brower but in Ghost browser it zooms in just a bit but not all the way. It happens when I highlight the % by pressing and holding the number.

3 Likes