How to turn velocity v2 tobeco into squonk

ok i bought the fuchai squonk kit and the tank is complete shit , so i want to use this velocity v2 tobeco for the tank

is that the pin ? and do i just screw it into bottom with hole facing down ?

or is there even an option for squonk ? i swear i read it was capable , but thats not why i bought it so i wasnt concerned at the time any help would be appreciated

1 Like

the center pin u unscrewed will make it squonk capable…that hole in center is the juice feed to the deck…

2 Likes

ok so i unscrewed the bottom pin out and the positive post came out

heres it disassembled , now how do i keep the positive post in place ?

heres an extra pin

1 Like

The extra pin ls the none squonk pin the first pin you had looks to be the bf pin the little grub screw may just be to block off the feed hole - not sure mate but that is my take based only on pictures

4 Likes

@Woftam has it right. My wife has the V2 on a squonker and loves it.

4 Likes

thank you very much

2 Likes

ok so does it come ready to go ? , or do i have to turn the existing pin around to be able to use as squonk

1 Like

The first pic you posted looks like it’s ready to go.

1 Like

so for a bottle like this it wont work ?

1 Like

Hmmm…I’m not sure. My wife uses it on the Kanger squonker, can’t remember the name of it now, and it doesn’t use those kind of bottles.

2 Likes

I don’t think the bottle would matter though. You should be able to put the velocity on the mod, put the bottle in the mod and go to town.

1 Like

I don’t think the tube from the bottle goes up into the 510.

2 Likes

ahhh that is what may be confusing me let me see lol ty

2 Likes

ok i tried it and i cld see it wants to work lmao , but the liquid isnt comin through , i am only getting a small bubble of liquid , ill keep looking for videos ty for your help

3 Likes

ok the rda is ready to squonk , however you have to use the smaller allen wrench provided to take out this little pin that is some kind of blocker

remove and squonk

4 Likes

All working now mate?

3 Likes

yes the juice is flowing lol if you would like you could close this thread , or it may be a good reference

2 Likes

Glad you got it. Enjoy!

2 Likes

open isnt a problem . cheers mate glad you got it all sorted

2 Likes

yes the first grub screw u removed opens the 510 for the juice…I see u have it under control now…now have fun …

2 Likes