How to use NicSelect Nicotine Solution

@ozo welcome back …Yes just use it as you always have …100mg/ml VG 50 PG 50 the price is fairly standard . There are only a few places you can buy Liquid Nicotine . Pact Act has shot prices way up . A liter or 100mg/ml Nicselect at one time cost 40 to 50ish

3 Likes

Wish we could buy that in EU, no chance, thousands of 10ml 20mg/ml bottles, idiots… never mind…

Three… first thing I thought looking at it… and this without reading your post, it’s a 2022 (veeery close)… but it does say Premium…
From time to time I go to a local shop, for a chat and buy something from them to keep them alive, and just yesterday they tried to sell it to me… I just turned the bottle upside down and said: what about this yellowish one… sorry sorry sorry I didn’t see it.
We’re not picking at you @ozo we are all old timers here, and know each other fairly well, @SquirrelSmash explained it perfectly, could be from Malate… but that 2022 is a dead giveaway, nevertheless I wish I had it, I could go on for ages with that … grim times.

4 Likes

Ya, I am new here. Just trying to learn.
[We’re not picking at you @ozo we are all old timers here, and know each other fairly well, ]

3 Likes

The whole point of my (question) came from the way they worded it on their website.
Regulatory [idiots, greed mongrels, and power trippers] have changed so much in
just a few years, and the vape world has been forced to play cat-and-mouse just to
stay alive the best they have so far.
After ‘salts’ came out…‘one shots’, synthetic bases, pre-mix, etc. …
combined with the way they described this product, I just wanted to be sure what
it is----how to use it…and if anyone has used this specific one…because you know
how many ‘experts’ there are on social media…and where you can put that trust.
Something in the way they described it looked ???
We closed our shops over two years ago and many things have changed since then.
It was intended to just be a simple question.

2 Likes

Hehe @ozo NOW I see what you were saying !!!

I’m a little slow, but I got you now.

:slight_smile:

1 Like