How to use NicSelect Nicotine Solution

How do you use this stuff ?
I haven’t found any vids.
I am old school and never used this base, how do you enter it into the calculator?

There must be some info posted somewhere that I am missing…

2 Likes

Just like it says on the label.
100mg/ml
50% VG
50% PG
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 11.36.40 AM

6 Likes

The color in that bottle appears brown which would indicate possible oxidation. Nic base should be clear.

3 Likes

Oh my, the master if directness !!! You are full of it, eh?
It is clear, most of this office is dark walnut…paneling, doors, desks…
but thank you so much for your caring spirit.

3 Likes

Well now, that wasn’t very nice! As I said, I call it like I see it and I’m pretty sure most others who see that pic would conclude the same thing. But if you’re bent on analyzing and critiquing the comments I make you’re wasting your time. Lighten up dude and remember to read your label.

5 Likes

It depends on which nicotine it is: Freebase should usually be clear, Malate should be like a rich morning piss and Benzoate tends to look like the warning signs of renal failure: having a light brown tint.

4 Likes

@big_vape covered the changes you need for the calculator. Using 100mg/ml is better for your blending, as this is what the calculator uses as its default. Though, you’ll need to manually set the PG/VG at 50/50 each time.

2 Likes

My question is…do you use it like liquid nicotine or vape ready base ?
It is a week old and there is hardly any info on there site…
but something seems strange, and they [perfect vape] call it a base,
not liquid nicotine.
Then there is the price…$70 for a quart of 100mg liquid nic??? These days ?
They don’t list a phone number or I would have already called them.
If this is straight liquid nic, like I have bought from Nicotine River all these years,
then it is a helluva deal, steal of a deal, for any time,
I am waiting on their e-mail.
Just thought maybe someone has used it, especially in these wacko times of no availability.

2 Likes

You add ‘100’ to Nicotine Strength, then 50 to both of the PG and VG content of nicotine fields. That will give you the amount you need to add based on the final strength you chose.

This sample is a 6mg/ml juice using 50/50 @100mg/ml to make a 70VG/30PG juice but not including concentrates.

With this, it would need to add 1.8ml of nicotine, 8.1ml of PG and 20.1ml of VG in order to make an unflavoured juice.

When you make your own recipes, you’ll need to add the amount of each concentrate into the calculator, to get the VG and PG required.

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide#Creating_a_recipe

This breaks down the categories.

4 Likes

My understanding of it is they probably refer to it as a base because it has both PG and VG in it. Typically you’ll find just one or the other.

When you refer to “Liquid Nicotine” I think of just pure nicotine. Is that what you are referring to?

3 Likes

Yes, sort of.
I have bought this from NR since before they were a vendor on ELR.
VG base, in different strengths.

3 Likes

Yes, thanks, I switched over to this calculator when Daarth first made it available.
Best I have ever used, still.
Ozo Nonna Lemon Cake

2 Likes

Hopefully I made it clear enough. I find it very useful as I am well-known for being incapable of counting.

3 Likes

@ozo, I think @big_vape nailed it.

If you have any questions, or issues, PM me brother.

5 Likes

It’s not fully oxidized, but well on it’s way, at least by the appearance, and I can’t smell it over the interwebs.

3 Likes

I didn’t say it looked fully oxidized. But I agree, it’s getting there.

4 Likes

@ozo has been doing this for quite some time, and I really got into his mindset when he reworked the Stevia !!!

1 Like

Yeah, roger that, we’re all on the same page.

1 Like

Well that makes two of us at least. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well I’m glad we got him sorted out, as NIC safety is far more important.

3 Likes