ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

How you guys manage in the states the goverment have banned flavors?(just curius)

Wonder where you buy your flavors where the goverment have banned flavors? Now my country will ban flavors next year im live in sweden

5 Likes

we make our own juice. the flavors are not banned = they are used in food.

7 Likes

Nice if thats how it works fuck sweden goverments flavor ban then thanks for the info jinx:)

4 Likes

can you get flavors ? how about the other stuff ? easy or hard ?

3 Likes

I haven’t heard anything about the ban in Sweden, the only thing is that they want Sweden cigarettes free by 2025.
Everything is normal to buy as usual, unless you buy from out side Europe than we have to pay duty.

4 Likes

I like that tone on the ‘cigarettes free’… but very curious on how they will fill that gap on taxes income… cause thats the reason most country’s won’t ban sigarettes imo

4 Likes

Ett förslag från regeringen att det ska bli smak förbud i maj 2022

3 Likes

Kolla vejpkollen

2 Likes

It’s a long time since they banned smoking in public places (playgrounds, bars and restaurants… Ect vaping included
Last yes they banned flavored cigarettes (menthol)
How they gonna fill up the taxes gap, I don’t know.

3 Likes

That and Big Tobacco pays big money to politicians and gov.s to keep it alive

3 Likes

i have seen on my packages that they use to write food flavors on the package

4 Likes

Interesting side note; I work at a Gourmet grocery store", its all about the food, there’s no laundry soap aisle, they don’t sell condoms or cigarrettes or lottery tickets, its a food store. I was walking down the cake making aisle and noticed flavorings, beyond the normal vanilla, almond, anisette, etc, they had about two dozen flavors, and they were by Loranne flavors. Oh god you should see the price for 30 ml!

4 Likes

is it cheaper?

1 Like

No, way more.

2 Likes