Howdy all, first DIY juice

Hiya everyone, first time DIY’er here.

Quit the fags for Christmas last year and Ive not had a single one since.

Been vaping with a Eleaf Istick and mostly Vampire Vapes ready made juices.

So I upgraded my rig to Aspire Archon with Cleito tank, needing 70/30 mix and of course my favorite juice (VV Berry Menthol) is only available in 50/50.

So I bought a DIY kit from them, everything needed. I mixed up my first batch this morning and I have to say it tastes just like the ready mixed stuff.

I know I should steep it for a few days but I was running low so I gave it a go. Thumbs up!

Anyway this is the kit I got - https://www.vampirevape.co.uk/accessories/diy-products/diy-kit-1.html found a fiver off voucher online so all in £50. I haven’t done the math yet but I bet it works out waaaaaay cheaper!

Anyway ill get a bit more adventurous in the future but for now I’m chuffed Ive got my favorite flavor back!

14 Likes

Welcome! Yay for saving money!!

And this is where you’ll start really spending the $$$…:laughing: Totally worth it though. :wink:

9 Likes

you will love that cleito i still use it and continue to buy them

2 Likes

That was a bargain wont’it, 50 quids for 4x30mls flavors, empty bottles, syringes, 500ml base, the lot… not bad.
Enjoy your freshly made liquid, you’ve got plenty of time to get upset when mixes don’t want to work, once you’ll get deeper into it, enjot it. :joy:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!

How on earth are you going to remember your user name? :laughing:

6 Likes

That’s fantastic! You are on your way to becoming a Master Mixer :slight_smile:
Welcome @70c7aff71499450b3dd9 :+1: May we call you 70c for short?

4 Likes

Welcome! Glad to see that you were able to beat the cigs or fags as you called them. LOL. It is somewhat unusual to have success on your first mix, congrats, you are one of the chosen few. I certainly was not. Glad you found us and feel free to ask if you have any questions. This community is awesome!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes
5 Likes

Looks like a Wi-Fi password :grin:

3 Likes

They are all premade mixes, just mix the base and the “one shot” and you’re done… that’s why it was success at first time… We’ll wait when he starts battling with custards, creams chocolates and exotic fruits mixes… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, wow weird username indeed. I guess my chosen one wasn’t unique, new one selected!

Speak soon :+1:t2:

5 Likes