Howling Wolf Mod! Order now before it's too late!

Now, you too, can step out in true Howling Wolf Style! Summer is here and what better way to show your cool factor in the heat than to sport the latest in wolf wear.

First up! If you don’t have a “three wolves howling at the moon” shirt, you’ve been living under a rock! A sure fire way to attract the opposite sex. But be careful, the magnetic pull of that moon and the silent mournful cries of those three wolves can be too much for some people.

Next, let’s go down a little bit lower, shall we???

Oh, these shorts are spectacularly vicious! Those piercing green eyes sure have that, “come hither” pull, from which no one can escape! You’ll be saying, “Careful now…he bites!”.

Ya gotta have something on those “dawgs” of yours, 'cause they cain’t be hurt’in!

These skids will be saying to anyone around, “Hate on me and these things will be leaving wolf tracks all over your body!”.

Now for the coup de gras of cool! From hand to mouth, with one smooth motion, you will make all want to howl at the moon with your very own… “Wolverine” VW Wolf Mod.

With a howling 30 watts of vaping power and the golden flash of your true animal spirit in hand, you’re sure to exude the ultimate, untamable and somewhat aloof air of the unpredictable predator you wish you were.

Small print:
This item comes with a 15 minute limited warranty and one small blue screwdriver.
Return address:
無處
祝你好運
吸盤出生每一秒

5 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s too funny!!

1 Like

I have one of these. Close enough?

3 Likes

Most definitely, but it will look just as strange to people when you start sucking on his nose, as you would with that wolf mod.

2 Likes

LMAO!
i think i peed myself

2 Likes

Gorgeous animal you have there, by the way! Breed?

I had a buddy that had a cross between a malamute and a timber wolf; that thing would look straight through you and you’d feel him sucking your soul out of your body if you looked him in the eyes!

2 Likes

All my dogs are rescue dogs and I was told that the closest they could guess Athos was malamute/shepherd mix. He’s an old timer now. Probably close to 14 y/o.
A few years ago I was filling up at a gas station and this RV pulls up and this lady gets out with the two biggest animals I have ever seen. She said they were Giant Malamutes. When these guys got out, the RV must have raised a foot higher. They were monstrous.
There’s a wolf rescue not too far from where I live and they do tours by appointment. Up close to these beasts is a real experience. I think it’s been the only time I could relate to looking at a pair of eyes and seeing an “old soul”. Truly amazing creatures.

2 Likes

I think the question on all our minds is “where do I get one?”

2 Likes

It will be revealed to you in your dreams if you are truly in touch with your inner wolf spirit. Oh yeah, you kinda have to make quiet little howling sounds as you drift off to sleep (very important).

2 Likes

What if I acquire a status card ? Will that help ?

3 Likes

My name will be " Vapes with Wolves"

3 Likes

Most definitely! You with the status card and @Lostmarbles with Athos are a shoe in for the wolf spirit to visit you in the night and give you the answers you seek.

1 Like

Jimk, Have you forgotten that MixedUp1 must wear his Vape goggles with the little wipers as he sleeps to be visited by the spirit of the wolf. Seems you have forgotten the most important thing…

4 Likes

How the heck did I miss that past post??? I want some!

3 Likes