That’s cause Big Pharma made it worth their while, NOT LOL…
IF IT DOES THAT TO PLAIC AND TANKS, WHATN DOES IT DO TO LOUNGS
Well There Goes My Dentures
Wow, never thought of that! I don’t have dentures yet. But damn it is something to think about when I get older.
melt in your mouth not in your hands lmao
Geeze, don’t soak dentures in undiluted flavorings!
Also, don’t brush your teeth with anhydrous malic acid!
And don’t whiz on the electric fence!
One of my favorite flavors is Cap Cake Batter. Right on the bottle it says… Warning highly flammable! Its higbly concentrated. And yes at that concentration it is flammable! These flavors are usually not extracts, they are chemicals and bighly concentrated. H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide. Which is water with one extra oxygen molecule. But in higher concentrations it is highly corrosive and must be stored in glass bottles. Yep that stuff your mom used to pour on your scraped knee will dissolve through a plastic container.
D’limonene…is a solvent found in concentrated orange there are many plastics it will eat up and that is why plastic tanks crack…again not an acid but a strong solvent