I am a newbie

One reportedly gives a cooling sensation on the inhale the other on the exhale… don’t ask ME which one… I haven’t figured THAT one out haha

Also ws-23 is a bit more potent in my opinion, thats why it’s typically sold in different levels of dilution.

10 Likes

Au contraire, mon ami…In terms of naming conventions Strawberry (Ripe) (Cap) is incorrect. It would appear people have already confused it with Strawberry (Ripe) (TPA). The correct flavor name is Ripe Strawberries (Cap)
:: Flavor list e-Liquid Calculator.
:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Nope. This is the right one. Strawberry (Ripe) CAP doesn’t exist (+ here are all the notes OP needs, while there are zero notes under SB Ripe which makes it unhelpful)

12 Likes

Welcome @Kayson5033 Everyone has given you good advice. My only addition would be to take the time to read the educational material here on the forum. It’s a bit of homework and some resist at first, including myself, but it will help a lot. Click on the Resource Page at the top right of this page. From there is a link to all sorts of help including a Guide. Good luck and don’t give up. I almost did after many failures but came back and did my homework, lol :wink:

ETA: and don’t forget it’s the failures that teach you the most :+1:

10 Likes

Well, dang! I’m sorry, man! That’s really weird! @Sprkslfly why is this one not in the usual (format) I wildly, and incorrectly assumed?

11 Likes

There is a difference in cooling effect , WS3 Koolada is known to change the taste of a recipe and potentially mute the taste . For me Koolada ( WS3) has a nasty off note …Ws23 doesnt alter the taste just gives the cooling perception …Ws23 also doesnt mute things … WS23 also is cooler

imo No they cannot be used 1:1 in recipes

14 Likes

It’s there. Still building data evidently…

9 Likes

@Kayson5033, welcome to the forum. I’ve been at it myself for over 2 years- and just now starting to get a good feel of mixing. There is A LOT to learn! Definitely a wonderful feeling when you get thing together.

Mix other peoples recipes- and that alone will help get your feet on the ground.

Dan

6 Likes

I’m sorry for not backtracking and reading the whole thread.

Mikser is absolutely correct, and I made an ass out of myself by assuming that the referenced name was correct.

I’m on “Holiday mode”.
I’m at your mercy for not following up like I should have (to begin with). Though, I’m glad I often reread to make sure I’m following correctly…

Just goes to show, the right name makes all the difference.

12 Likes

Thx Sprkslfly, Plunderdrum. It happens to me sometimes (and i can admit it is confusing for newbies). I wish only mods would be able to enter new flavors (or confirm them for public view) instead of just everyone and all this mess with thousands names of non-existing flavors would be a past (and much easier to find something for everyone, especially for newbies)… Let’s hope this gets fixed eventually; it would be beneficial for the site.

9 Likes

Thanks, TZ, and @Sprkslfly. I’d go back and delete my mistake, but all of the following replies would look strange. I’ll just leave it. You guys were pretty quick to fix my mistake. That CAP vs TPA thing is, indeed, what triggered my misstep!

5 Likes

Many of us (particularly myself) have been hoping for years that Lars would provide some sort of fix or designate a moderator to oversee for the recipe side of ELR. But at this point, it seems only Divine Intervention can motivate him to get the ball rolling. My advise…don’t dwell on it. You’ll only end up maddeningly frustrated and want to bitch-slap strangers in elevators! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Well fuck a duck.
Obviously I didn’t go back far enough.
@TorturedZen had it from the start.

My apologies bud. Clearly, you had them on the right track.

Egg on the face twice in 24hrs.
(is it any wonder I keep a supply bacon and sausage onhand?) /smh

5 Likes

Be careful with that duck: Attempted buggery of a duck is a crime [R. v. Brown (1889)] even if you’re blessed enough to make it impossible [R. v. Hussain (1969)]. I’ll never forget the duck buggery lecture.

1 Like