I apologize for

When I was in the Navy we moved alot it really dose suck!

4 Likes

My dad was a Navy kid and got shipped all over the place when he was growing up. From Panama to Pearl, Alameda to San Diego in CA, and somewhere in the Carolinas. Not my idea of a fun time, but he made the best of it.

3 Likes

I know the moving part sucks but congrats on finding a place. Hopefully the new place and location will end up being a blessing. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ty my friend , im glad you seen this … i know that know one is rushing me , but i felt i need to address the situation , i need to send a hand full of people things , after this house is empty ill be at peace lol

4 Likes

Take your time, good sir. Real life always comes first, well, for now that is. :confused:

I was supposed to send some VG flavors to someone awhile back then real life stepped in and punched me in the junk. I have been trying to remember, for months, who it was, i cant even find the PM we had about it. I feel like an ass…

Now just wait a few months and put some fake dog doo on the old landlords porch…

6 Likes

More like real dog doo in a bag set on fire, lol

7 Likes

Fake dog doo costs money. The real thing is free

11 Likes

I know I don’t know you but good luck with the move. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

thank you o appreciate that , its all almost over , grabbing a uhaul for the big stuff and monday shld be completely out of here …

2 Likes