I apologize for

I feel like i need to reach out an apologize to a few people . I have told some individuals here that i would send them this or that and I havent. Not too long ago my family and i received a letter , stating we needed to move because the owners wanted to remodel and sell this place :-1:… During this time i have been dealing with a few other things on top of trying to find the right place to live. I do know what and who i am supposed to send stuff to and i will ASAP , i am not usually such a flake. August 1st we will be in our new place and ill start sending stuff around that time … thank you for understanding and i am very sorry …

19 Likes

Don’t be sorry, just don’t let it happen ever again.

3 Likes

You promised me a DNA 250. When shall I expect that?
:laughing:

I think those you promised stuff to will understand. I’m sure everyone is just happy you’re getting your stuff settled. Good luck on the move!

11 Likes

No doubt. Picking up everything and transplanting, especially when unplanned, is quite a bit of effort. Good luck indeed!

9 Likes

You didn’t promise me anything but I think it’s understandable. Sometimes life throws ya a curve ball. Hope you get settled soon tho.

6 Likes

So you’re still going to send me a Corvette? (JK)

7 Likes

Compared to you, I was letting him off easy LOL

7 Likes

I think it’s quite honorable to offer up an explanation/apology to those involved. It shows integrity and a conscience. :+1:

12 Likes

Planned or not, moving just SUCKS. Sorry to hear that the world went pear-shaped. Hopefully things will settle soon!

8 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes

bet you forgot about that million dollars you were going to send me… lol…
Figured you could use a laugh
Glad you found a place and all… it’s never fun moving…

5 Likes

Sorry to hear that @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

Dittos @TorturedZen

3 Likes

Lmao , you guys and gals are all great , yes moving is the worst , finding a place is even harder these days , but it will all work out except the millions im going to have to find to send all of you …

8 Likes

Hell, I’ll take a gently used truck with working AC!

5 Likes

No Ac but … hmmmm . oh never mind sold that one lol

2 Likes

My F150 has 260 AC…I guess I shouldn’t look at greener pastures…

4 Likes

When you get your new address send me a pm. I still owe you some orange mf. Never apologize for being slow on shipping a gift is a gift.

And let’s face it. Going to the post office is a bitch. Lol.

7 Likes

i hear ya bro , and yes i will for sure send you a PM , but you owe me Nada :wink: , i still feel bad about the extra wait for a couple people … and yes the Post Office has to be one of the top wirst places to go lmao …

5 Likes

Well , you didn’t offer to send me anything, but i just want to say I’ve been in a similar position a few times (one of the hazzards of renting privately in Britain. The other main hazzard being extortionate rents. And i should think it’s much the same across the pond?) and every damned time, I’ve wound up letting other obligations drift. Can’t be helped! Please don’t beat yourself up about it!

If anybody needs to be beaten up, it’s your landlord, IMO.

5 Likes

Ty jay210 , ya this was a huge hurdle to get over for us , long story short i went through a divorce a few years back and with the lawyer costs i had to give up my home which i was buying … so during that time i moved into a place that my mother rented but she went on disability and couldnt afford it anymore so i figured my mom would now live with me and help with kids while i worked … She lived here for 8 years and me 4 never late on rent , remodeled 2 bathrooms and carpeted the bedrooms at my expense , we could have been given more of a heads up , but ill buy again when the market is right , over here its a sellers market and the rent is crazy , we did find a nice little house in the next town over … ty for reading/ listening

12 Likes