I appreciate you

Congrats! You know you’re our Vape-Yoda, right?

8 Likes

Enough Said…

7 Likes

I know I look forward to your threads on ( New Recipe Showcase ) Good Job you deserve it :+1:

5 Likes

“make your own ejuice you will…”

2 Likes

I was just looking at the badges before I seen this post. I’m trying to figure out out to get the regular badge . I seen this one and thought “That’s would take forever” congrats that is freakin awesome!!

7 Likes

How do you guys get the names and/quotes next to you user name?

2 Likes

Send a request to @jojo or @daath
They have to enter it through admin control panel.

3 Likes

Regular is a “trust level” that is earned with time and activity. Took me about 3 months to get but for that time i was extremely active… More than i currently have been, which i still feel is quite a bit anyway lol. You’ll get there, no worries. The more likes you give and get and replies and posts you do puts you that much closer to it.

5 Likes

It was a thing @JoJo started for April Fool’s Day and was awesome and stuck. :slight_smile: before I became “Regular” , mine was “Almost Regular” lol :slight_smile: I loved it

5 Likes

Lol. How do I get the “Robert” badge.

Seriously… Yup, just time and posting. Some badges are easy to get. And it’s a nice surprise to login and find one waiting for you.

Others are tough to get when your active but forgetting to do certain things…like liking posts…but after earning that badge I now know I should do a better jobs “hearting” something that made me laugh, or when someone was being honest, and so on.

7 Likes

I have no clue what I would even put on there, I was just curious. Thank you!

3 Likes

MysticRose is so cool you don’t need anything else! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Wow you are aiming low today my man! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No clue how I missed this but CONGRATS @Pro_Vapes you deserve it man.

6 Likes

You have to go on a vision quest brought about by vaping everyone’s “suicide” mixes.

5 Likes

@jojo gave me mine and I think it’s quite fitting. Maybe she can recommend sumpin’ for ya.

4 Likes

WTG PV you rock, you are the sticky stuff we need to hold us together. Again Congrats and well earned

2 Likes