I appreciate you

I don’t know how many of you follow the badges awarded by ELR Forum. I received one today that was really gratifying for me and I just want to say thanks to this community for this huge up vote.

36 Likes

Well deserved, in my opinion.

11 Likes

Congrats bro, your input here has been, and still is, tremendous so indeed well deserved :thumbsup:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing that info. My guess is you already knew you are well admired on ELR! I kknow I sure appreciate me some Pro_Vapes!

11 Likes

Congrats
You’ve helped me out alot.

8 Likes

Congrats :slight_smile:
I recently earned my Respected badge, which i believe is the one level under that one. For same thing, just less posts.
I wish i wasnt so busy stressing life, so i could be as active as i was just a month or two ago, but yea…
I love reading your input on many a post. Been very helpful over the time i have been here learning and mixing :slight_smile: thank you for that

9 Likes

You share a wealth of knowledge here, thanks…

8 Likes

No surprise there :smiley: thanks for being there

7 Likes

Your generous contribution here not only reflects hard work, dedication and mad skillz (!) is shows an open heart and mind to share your passion.
R.E.S.P.E.C.T!

8 Likes

300 posts. You talk a lot. LOL J/K. You earned it PV. Your’e input here is most valued…and your recipes aren’t bad either. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Heck, I just got my regular badge and thought that was super cool. Pro-Vapes’ da man! Well earned badge, that.

9 Likes

Well earned indeed. Cheers!

7 Likes

Fun fact, the only other user to unlock this badge is @daath.

Good job, PV! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Fun fact

6 Likes

I think it’s us, that needs to be thanking you. ELR is a better place because of your experience and willingness to share it. The recognition was well earned.

7 Likes

Amazing that you’ve read almost 57,000 post. Can’t get my mind around it.

7 Likes

Read, absorb, tweak and share. So much has been given to me here, I’m just glad I was able to give some back. I’ve listened to and have learned a lot from everyone here, especially those on that fun fact list.

I’m sure there many more on the verge of getting this badge.

9 Likes

I think our man @quitter1 should get a special badge for likes given :grinning:

9 Likes

Well done @Pro_Vapes. Well deserved brother. :ok_hand:

7 Likes

You have earned it! You have saved me and countless others time , money , and much frustration with your guidance and your honest thoughts about flavorings and equipment.
Thank You!

8 Likes