I definitely messed up!

yes, 3mg 80/20 base.

that, i am not sure, but figure so.

3 Likes

Oh, it’s not that bad. I’m enjoying the fact that I’m working with my hands and getting things done around here. We’ve had this house for 20 years and haven’t lived in since we got it. We’ve had members of both our families living in it and my brother-in-law was supposed to maintain it. Let’s just say it wasn’t his finest achievement. So now that we’re here we’ve got a long list and that’s ok. After 30 years in academia I’m thrilled to be doing something everyday that provides tangible results and I derive a great sense of accomplishment from my attempts at DIY. I don’t let my ego play a role in any of this, I understand I’m going to screw things up here and there and I’m fine with that as I know that it’s all part of learning. I’ve learned quite a bit from this project and we’ve been getting lots of experience. My wife enjoys this as much as I do, but I seem to do most of the grunt work. I think she’s smarter than me.

8 Likes

You didn’t have to call him a tool!

5 Likes

Maybe it wasn’t a name but rather an observation?

2 Likes

They only sell 65mg here in canada nic cap.

4 Likes

yes I do , sorry I disappeared Its the middle of the night here. Its a pre mix you just add flavour to. Its just shitty to get me through till I get more pg

3 Likes

yes that is exactly it

3 Likes

I will try it now. Thank you

3 Likes

I live in Edmonton Alberta canada

4 Likes

nothing to be sorry about, life comes first :slightly_smiling_face:

i know. premix can have advantages, just depends on the person and whether they learn to deal with it. if you can get 65mg no problem, just stick with that.

don’t worry, one day you will laugh at this, part of learning.

7 Likes

Yes, working with your hands will do that. I used to teach myself and not all my students showed tangible results, lol. Two out of many excelled.

5 Likes

@ladycrooks ugh… Been there- and done some stupid shit. It happens. I’d pitch the PG personally- and learn from it.

Reminds me of the time… “Someone” decided to mix 1% of like 25 random flavors into 120ml… No bueno!! Ill never do that again. XD

6 Likes

I would do the same thing

5 Likes

I’ve never installed drywall, but my family was in the plastering business for about 60 years. Sounds like you are doing fine and learning the best way possible…by doing. I assume drywall joints are similar to plastering (except we do the whole wall or whole patch) and it takes practice to learn the “touch”. That only happens by doing it…again and again. When you get done, you’ll have it nailed and it should feel good to see something you’ve done with your own hands.

6 Likes

I watched quite a few videos on mudding but I’m learning that the “touch” is nowhere as easy as it looks. Looks like hell, if you ask me, but it’s my son’s room and he doesn’t notice shit, so it’s no big deal. Always practice on your kids.

6 Likes

Yep I won’t use it. I needed a break anyway lol!

3 Likes

mudding is an art, its not all that difficult once one has got’n the hang of it. i taught myself to weld, a guy on the welding forum said “be careful not to teach yourself the wrong way to do it”, that has always stuck with me, on everything.

i need to get the pics of my rehab off my old computer, taping and mudding was about 2% of it, and there was a lot of taping and mudding.

6 Likes

You’ll need .6 increase. Just put the total amount of liquid you have in the calculator and put .6 into desired strength. Put 65 into the nicotine strength and the calculator will tell you how much nic you’ll have to add.
Forget the fucked totals of PG and VG.

Excuse me?
Cherimoya Custard : Check cookies

8.00% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
5.00% Vanilla Custard (CAP)

Flavor total: 13%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/1RLa

Read the comments under that recipe, it’s absolutely delicious :yum:

5 Likes