I didn't know vaping was *that* satisfying

7 Likes

Sheeshā€¦ no words anymore for this kind of crud.

2 Likes

Thought it was kinda funny myselfšŸ¤­

6 Likes

This is active now on the local news website I usually find the anti-vaping propaganda on, but since some people canā€™t get to that site when I link it, I put up the YT I found instead.

Source site (this morning that article is the lead story on the site for some reason):

https://www.kmov.com/news/parkway-student-suspended-for-posting-joke-flyer-saying-masturbation-is/article_28815e52-4948-11ea-8944-236bc405813c.html

8 Likes

That kid is in an improve group, I would say he is going places if he decides to pursue comedyā€¦thatā€™s hilarious lol

8 Likes

Only real mistake the kid made IMO was adding the school ā€œlogoā€ (or whatever) to it. I doubt it would have been a 2 week slam otherwise.

7 Likes

Oh come on, if those students canā€™t make out that this was a joke and not an official statement from the school then they have bigger issues to worry about!
This whole incident says more about the school than about a teenager being a teenager.

8 Likes

Yetā€¦ Iā€™m still vapingā€¦
:thinking:

8 Likes

As a ā€˜safe alternativeā€™ I imagine this would be a difficult decision for some people. I say just do bothā€¦simultaneously! :yum:

6 Likes

Come come now ā€¦that anti-vaping punk is clearly a Jerk-off. I was gonna make a joke that vaping while masturbating is safe but I thought about the legal liabilities and backspaced over it.
[insert .edu logo here]
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :woozy_face: :triumph: :dash: :dash: :dash: :boom: :exploding_head: :sleeping:

11 Likes

Perhaps you could try some other uses for your VG ā€¦

9 Likes

Thespis Forbid! :japanese_ogre:

That kid has no business being a thespian! Anti-vaping theatre person? Really?!? Everybody knows that youā€™ve got to be a socially deviant individual to be in the theatre world. :smiling_imp:

Cā€™monā€¦ youā€™ve either got to be a junkie, homosexual, lesbian, criminal, thief, grifter, lier, cheater, bum, moocher, sexually depraved, untrustworthy or plain ā€˜ole ner-do-well type person to be in the theatre. Heā€™s a poseur. :rage: Poseur should be dismissed with a firm finger to one side of the nostril and a forceful blow of snot out the other nostrilā€¦ aiming towards their general direction!

I can say this becauseā€¦ Iā€™ve been in the theatre world for 40 years! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:ā€¦ and I vape. :kissing_heart::dash:

10 Likes

It is nice to see @BoDarc again!

7 Likes

Uhm yeah but donā€™t use your PG ā€¦er a friend once told me :roll_eyes: ā€¦and no we werenā€™t trying to not vape

9 Likes

Masturbation with friends?!
Did I hear that right?!!!
Somebody answer me please or else Iā€™ll check my recipes for hallucinogens :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Kids todayā€¦ fear of HPV, AIDS, and Death-by-Vape ā€¦itā€™s all they got now, by video dudeā€™s own admission. Whodda known vaping was a gateway drug to circle jerks? This is when Iā€™m glad to be old. I mean Iā€™m guilty of rubbing one out on ā€œoccasionā€ ā€¦but Iā€™m always ā€œthe oneā€. By occasion I mean like when the sun goes down ā€¦or comes up ā€¦or when the wife goes to the Mall. That kid got expelled for a week or two ā€¦you know what was up ā€¦little perv. ā€œMom!? canā€™t you knock!? I was trying to not vape!ā€

4 Likes