I don't hate chocolate

I wasn’t sure if I should put this under flavors or RDA but I made an astonishing discovery tonight. I don’t hate chocolate, I hate chocolate in a tank. Fresh threw a recipe out for me from Wayne that used VTA Chocolate so I mixed it up threw some on the RDA and it was freaking DELICIOUS. Stuck it in my sub ohm tank? Same bitter flavor I’ve been complaining about with chocolates. So I guess I just like chocolate when it’s on the RDA LOL Just thought I’d share.

8 Likes

I’m a fan of TPA Double Chocolate (Clear)… works great with my NET liquids when I’m mixing up a hybrid. :grinning: 2% is about all I need.

http://tjek.nu/r/xrHL

5 Likes

It says it’s private :cry:

4 Likes

Damnit! Because it is! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rofl:

Most ALL of my NET stuff is private… it doesn’t make sense for me to have them public, when most of the world does not have my version of the tobacco extraction. :confused:

9 Likes

Now I know your darkest secrets grinning … well I can’t do nets but rum, chocolate, and ice cream sound dang good!!!

5 Likes

Not quite all :wink: …one day, I’ll take you down to my mix lab lair! :fire: :smiling_imp: :fire:

6 Likes

ooohh a dark lair consider me intrigued LOL :vampire:

4 Likes

So which brand are these two tanks? Unless you haven’t changed out the coil in the sub-ohm the flavor should be similar, albeit less flavorful, than an RDA I would think.

4 Likes

I use a really OLD style tank Zen. Tobecco Supertank and the coil isn’t ready to be changed. I’ve been using my RTA more than the sub ohm tank lately, and put this on the Dread RDA to test it out before I tried it in a tank :slight_smile: No idea why it doesn’t taste right in the tank.

2 Likes

Similar yes but not the same. I have recipes that are specifically for tanks because I do (did) most of my vaping on an RDA. When I started doing reviews I started getting sub-ohm tanks up the wazoo and really started to notice the difference when vaping my favorite recipes in a Tank.

4 Likes

Same here, you can only find the NETs I use mainly in Italy, but I make some of them public, because in Italy they could actually make them (and I get asked for it)

What about using the "share privately!?? :wink: Great feature Lars, I use it veeery often!

4 Likes

I should look into that! Haven’t used it ‘cause I usually don’t post recipes that much anymore :confused: But, thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Experimenting…

Yeah? :thinking:… HA! :grinning:

There are STILL options to discover on ELR I haven’t ever used! :joy:

3 Likes